By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Could Rockstar's Agent be coming this fall?

When Agent was announced at E3 2009,Rockstar touted it as the next big thing.In the media there were rumors going about that Agent was the game Rockstar was secretly developing from 2004.Rockstar said that they were developing a Playstation exclusive game from a long time that took full advantage of the PS3 but they didn't say whether it was Agent or something else.

If Agent was to be that game and has been in development from that long time,it could be that it is ready and up for a release.I am not confirming anything but Sony only has NGS2,R&C,Uncharted and MAG as their exclusives this holiday season.These games are big but not as big as some of the Huge franchises out there unless GT5 releases this year and FF13 is only releasing in Japan this year.Also they have a very packed next year of exclusives with games such as Heavy rain,Last guardian,Quantum,FF14,Modnation racers,GOW3,WNC,TMPS3,La noire,Resistance3 and GT5 to name almost all of them.To release a new IP in all of that mess is not such a good idea even if it's a Rockstar game.

This year's holidays is a very good time to release it.Sony has a massive 3hours conference at GamesCon so they could surprise us with it.Well they gotta announce atleast one big game during that long conference.

Around the Network

No not with the crowded holiday line-up.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

what crowded holiday lineup,alot of big games such as splinter cell,bioshock,etc have been postponed.It won't get a better chance untill 2011

L.A. Noire is being published by Rockstar and I remember reading last summer they said L.A. Noire was almost done but nothing really has been said about the game since

I highly doubt Agent would release this fall when absolutely nothing was shown at E3 except a screen that said The Agent

Around the Network

I'll give you a DVD copy of The Crow: City of Angels if Agent releases this fall. It's never been opened, but I hear it makes a decent coaster. I'm that sure.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

LA Noire and Agent are both alike and have same theme of the 1970's and are secret agent type.LA Noire was first announced at E3 2007,they created a little hype for it and then just stopped giving any info about it.

Could they have changed its name to make it more appealing and call it agent now?

They can't take out two games that are almost alike,it cud be the reason they aren't giving any info on it

PS3 first then 360 version 6 - 12 months later. Holiday 2010 I predict

RED53DEVILS said:
LA Noire and Agent are both alike and have same theme of the 1970's and are secret agent type.LA Noire was first announced at E3 2007,they created a little hype for it and then just stopped giving any info about it.

Could they have changed its name to make it more appealing and call it agent now?

They can't take out two games that are almost alike,it cud be the reason they aren't giving any info on it

LA Noire is being developed by Team Bondi and set in the 1940's

Not a chance. They're getting Ballad of Gay Tony done first.