By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Could Rockstar's Agent be coming this fall?

solidpumar said:

Demon souls is releasing this year in NA. Exclusive! GOTY!

Their lineup for this years is unbeatable. (they already released this year Killzone2, infamous and MBL 09, AAAE games on my list)

Only thing I miss is Heavy rain that got delayed a few months.

And GT5 still a mystery...

Agent ain't coming this years for sure. Rockstar would have made massive advertisement. And they already have Mafia 2 and Red dead to released before that.

All games they were developing in 2004 were supposedly to be Ps3 exclusives, but became multiplat, the game they were doing in 2004 was GT4, not agent.

Agent will never go to 360, even if some 360 fanboys believe. It can go to PC after 6 months or more, but it wont go to 360.

Mafia II and Red Dead almost certainly aren't coming out this year, Mafia II may even be confirmed 2010

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:

Mafia II may even be confirmed 2010

It was, yeah.

badgenome said:
Munkeh111 said:

Mafia II may even be confirmed 2010

It was, yeah.

It's a pity, that developer walkthrough looked great, and I was really looking forward to Red Dead Redemption as well, but I don't think I would have had the money to get them anyway

Since they're both supposed to be coming early next year along with every other fucking game, you probably won't have the money then, either.

badgenome said:
Since they're both supposed to be coming early next year along with every other fucking game, you probably won't have the money then, either.

I think it will be more okay then... Jan has ME 2, Feb WKC, March GoW 3.... what's coming in April? Maybe ModNation Racers, the PSMote, Final Fantasy XIII and more.... but these 2 will take priority over most games (not FF though)

Around the Network

Munkeh111 six month from now

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Quite possibly... but I think I will be just about okay given that I don't spend money on anything apart from games

nen-suer said:

Dad????

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

ShadowSoldier said:
nen-suer said:

Dad????

ROFL!, Ps3 +Xbox360......please dont tell him u want a wii too XD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Actually with Brutal Legend and Batman AA looking more appealing by the day, I will probably be like that even before Christmas... Next Christmas is going to be even worse I think