By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict lifetime Forza 3 sales. Just get the feeling that....

2m without bundles...

Around the Network

4-5 million, i think this game will definitely be bundled

By the way, Forza 2 is on about 1.8m if you don't count bundles.

2.5 million without bundles

5 - 6 with

tombi123 said:

Yes we all know that thanks very much ...

Around the Network
seece said:
tombi123 said:

Well I would be surprised if we all knew that, considering you have to click on the sales history button to find that out, rather than just look at the Forza 2 page. Also, judging by some of the predictions in this thread, very few of us knew it.

Plus, seeing as in the OP it says sales not including Pack-ins, I thought it was appropriate to mention. The holiday bundle more than doubled its sales, so it is very decieving.

tombi123 said:
seece said:
tombi123 said:

Well I would be surprised if we all knew that, considering you have to click on the sales history button to find that out, rather than just look at the Forza 2 page. Also, judging by some of the predictions in this thread, very few of us knew it.

Plus, seeing as in the OP it says sales not including Pack-ins, I thought it was appropriate to mention. The holiday bundle more than doubled its sales, so it is very decieving.

95% of people knew its sales were bundled, a lot of people blieve it can do 4+ million without bundles.

Depends if its bundled or not.

~2.5Million of no bundles

~4.5-5Million with bundles.

4.25m-5.3m

Forza 2 was heavily bundled. What I honestly think will happen, is:

73k Japan
1.8m Others
2.75m Americas - 4.65 million lifetime.

Forza sold great, but it wasn't really popular, or discussed. It is only mentioned this much now to fuel a fanboy war between MS and Sony (Forza and Gran Turismo)

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Less then 3m, GT5 drops anywhere near (months) it will destroy F3s sales.