By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict lifetime Forza 3 sales. Just get the feeling that....

.....this game is going to be a sales monster. What was really lacking in Forza 2 was the graphics and since then that has indeed been fixed. The features the game has are simply fantastic and even Forza 2 was a simply fantastic game however again it has bad graphics. Now this one looks on par with GT5:P graphically and with aggressive marketing it will sell really well.

Of course everyone knows I am a big GT fan but I know a good racing game when I see it. Looking at the feature set of the game (online has not even been touched yet) I have no doubt it will be one of the top racing games this generation. That said predict lifetime sales for the game and we are of course not including pack-ins. Also keep this thread to just Forza.

Lifetime sales:

NA: 2.7 million

EU: 3.2 million

Japan: 200k

WW - 6.1 million

That really is what I think and no I am not making this thread so in a couple months time I can laugh. I think its biggest problem the graphics have been fixed and due to that it will sell a whole lot better.

Around the Network

I eh, agree totally with you. Around 5.5 to 6.5 Million WW when it's all said and done.

6 million WW is possible.

Gonna say 2.5-3 million

2-3 million non bundled.

5-6 million with a bundle this year.

7+ million if they bundle the 2010 Edition next year as well.

Around the Network

3.5-4 million WW

CGI-Quality said:
4-4.5mill tops.

I agree with this.

4M. Its not that big a franchise. Imagine if Sony dropped GT5 same week. Nasty to do but it wouldn't surprise me

Ynwa.

5 million sounds realistic to me

I choose....

But I really think around 4-5 Million..

Former something....