By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - David Jaffe's Twitter Says PS3 Price Drop. Now ...$199

vito - very possible

Dirty - LOL @ U

Around the Network

Is the link working for everyone else? I have restrictions on the PC I'm using (for some reason, NOT because I'm at work, really. . .)

2nd place guarenteed.

1st place... possible?

This is also from his twitter.

Whew, people are nuts.

Oh lord, I made it clear I was JOKING! People need to read more a bit more, I think :)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

"I keed...I keed! But wouldn't that rock?!?! Hey, gimme a break! It's late and I'm working on a Sunday nite! Sue me! :) Love ya'll! :)"

Duh

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
DirtyP2002 said:

hahaha That would be something.

They are still not profitable at 399 USD. So a $230 loss for every console sold would be.... let's say it friendly... "concern" shareholders.

You sure about that?

Well if they are profitable at that price point, I'd sure like to know why they keep bleeding money.

i'd imagine jaffe being like
"Lulz was a typo sorry guys i was refering to Twisted Metal"

"Opps i slipped my game godamnit!"

He's admitted that he was joking:

@djaffe You have folks going crazy with the $199 prediction. How accurate is it honestly?

@TheKingslayer Oh lord, I made it clear I was JOKING! People need to read more a bit more, I think :)

well... damn i was close.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
CGI-Quality said:
DirtyP2002 said:

hahaha That would be something.

They are still not profitable at 399 USD. So a $230 loss for every console sold would be.... let's say it friendly... "concern" shareholders.

You sure about that?

Well if they are profitable at that price point, I'd sure like to know why they keep bleeding money.

Do you believe the PSP Go and PS3 slim are going to be released this year?