By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Home (a dud?)

Anybody still messing around Home?  I tried it our for a 2nd time about a month ago and was flat out bored.  I sucks as a social networking; I rather go out to a bar.  Exploring around is also boring and lots of loading/downloading time with not much to do.

Home is supposedly gonna be revolutionary in the future, but I don't see that happening.

Around the Network

Some people could say it's only a beta, if you don't like it just don't use it.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

I enjoy home, I personally think it has great potential, and is constantly getting amazing updates.

The social aspect of home is also incredible

mM

is this a thread about stating the obvious?

Its still in "Beta" mode, i think.

Anyay, what more do you want for free?

Around the Network

Well in my opinion Home is better than Myspace, Facebook, or that new piece of trash Twitter.

Seriously, if you want to be bored...go hang out on one of those websites. I would rather eat dirt, as it would be more fun.

By the time PS4 launches Home will be well-established and much more mature and "ready" than it is now. It's probably making Sony at least SOME money.

Twitter is so boring.

I like home, it's not for everyone, if it's not for you, don't use it.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Home is kinda a flop, i remember PS3 hyping this feature to the extreme, it had potential but it seems that its not as big as people hoped for.