By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Home (a dud?)

CGI-Quality said:
Mirson said:
CGI-Quality said:
Mirson said:

I think a lot of the hate comes from the hype. Home was hyped for more than a year; it kept getting delayed, but it showed a lot of potential. When it was finally released, it was a boring, disappointing mess. I don't know how Sony made something so simple, awfully boring. It just didn't live up to the hype for many. There are still a bunch of problems with Home like having to redownload all the areas every month and waiting in line to play games. I'm going to be the better man and not comment on your second line.

But this is all subjective, as there are many people who use HOME and love it. There will always be something that doesn't live up to the hype or that disappoints. HOME won't be the first nor last to be plagued by this fact.

All I'm saying is, if you don't like the service, don't use it.

I rarely use it nowadays, but I can still criticize right? After countless delays and immense hype from Sony, I expected a lot of better than this.

You can criticize it, sure. Where will it get you though, that's what nobody has answered yet.

Wasn't this like the whole point of the thread - what are your thoughts on Home? But Ol' CGI says people shouldn't be 'bitching' about it because it's free, not forced upon us and etc, and you tried to flamebait.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Mirson said:
CGI-Quality said:
Mirson said:

I rarely use it nowadays, but I can still criticize right? After countless delays and immense hype from Sony, I expected a lot of better than this.

You can criticize it, sure. Where will it get you though, that's what nobody has answered yet.

Wasn't this like the whole point of the thread - what are your thoughts on Home? But Ol' CGI says people shouldn't be 'bitching' about it because it's free, not forced upon us and etc, and you tried to flamebait.

Who said anything about flamebait? I have no  problem with you diskling it, why should I? I just say, if you don't like it, don't use. Is that not computing?

Oh come on CGI. There was no reason for you to say "I wonder though, if it wasn't a Sony service, would you have quoted me? Doubt it..."

You know it and I know it that you were making another Mirson is anti-Sony comment. And I already said that I rarely use it, but I can still give my thoughts on Home. Once in a while I boot it up to see what's up, but I get annoyed and bored with it.

No its not a dud, I use it all the time. When i want to relax from playing games and talk to friends I just head in there. And we all go to one of our houses