By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The poll on the front page is ridiculous

Calm down it's just for a laugh...

Around the Network

@ OP - many of the VGC polls on the front page are monopolized by Sony fanboys. Scroll through some more to see some interesting ones.

Damn the poll maker for using a vague and confusing word! Damn him to hell!

Although after reading the poll I vote for the game that I think will sell the most, MW2.

I don't think that poll is in terms of sales.

In terms of sales of course there is no doubts, there are only two contenders Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and New Super Mario Bros Wii. In terms of quality and impact for me Uncharted 2 could easily be the winner.

Kenology said:
@ OP - many of the VGC polls on the front page are monopolized by Sony fanboys. Scroll through some more to see some interesting ones.

This, I'll agree with

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Kenology said:

This, I'll agree with

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

"ioi says:
Big = sales. Madworld wasn't big unfortunately, no matter how good it was.
Posted on: 07/27/09, 16:17"

On the Wii Sports Resort Estimate sales thing.

Are Sony fanboys redefining the term big? Big has absolutely nothing to do with best gameplay.

big (bg)
adj. big·ger, big·gest
1. Of considerable size, number, quantity, magnitude, or extent; large. See Synonyms at large.

In that definition where does it say best or most enjoyable?

When it means big, i think it means which game will sell WELL but also be the IT game, i.e. everyone wants it or has it and is playing it. Like cod4 in 08 in my school, its definitely going to be mw2 this year.