By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The poll on the front page is ridiculous

For me it will be the biggest game of the year, not sales wise but thats not what the poll is about.

This thread is

EPIC FAIL

Around the Network
FootballFan said:
For me it will be the biggest game of the year, not sales wise but thats not what the poll is about.

This thread is

EPIC FAIL

and how exactly do you know what the poll is about?

Big = Mario. Other games wont even reach most people s hears. I mean how CAN anyone think that thé 1 St. Mario in âges on home console wont be the biggest Thinh ever

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

I think the "big" means how many numbers are in the game title.

Thus Left 4 Dead 2 is easily the biggest.

Craan said:
FootballFan said:

This thread is

EPIC FAIL

and how exactly do you know what the poll is about?

What will be the big game of the holidays?

At no point does it say which game will sell the most. Also if it was talking about sales then it would be a very pointless poll considering they put Uncharted and Left for Dead in there.

It means what game will be biggest (best for you) over the holidays. Kinda obvious really.

Around the Network

well MWF2 isn't really that surprsing.

And yes if its sales then LOL @ that, PS3 exclusives never sale like Wii-xxx or Halo quality levels for whatever reasons they may be.

BUT if its about Sheer quality... well im willing to make some "friendly" bets here..

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
well MWF2 isn't really that surprsing.

And yes if its sales then LOL @ that, PS3 exclusives never sale like Wii-xxx or Halo quality levels for whatever reasons they may be.

BUT if its about Sheer quality... well im willing to make some "friendly" bets here..

Yeh, i think your right here. If it was about sales they wouldnt have put Uncharted, Left, ..... etc.

Not really, if a person owns both consoles and plays both games he then can compare overall quality between the 2 in a correct and reasonable fashion, of course the honesty versus bias on this site, and pretty much any gaming site (except maybe gametalk...) would be a hard task.

Still we have quite a few PS360 owners here who i think would be willing to take a shot at it.

Been there, done this, Soriku answered the question.

There are polls on the front page?