By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Guerrilla to “step back” from Killzone 2

richardhutnik said:
CaseyDDR said:
Seriously, Halo is garbage, let those fools play that shitty game.

What does your opinion of Halo have to do with Killzone 2?

Don't let that bother you man.

Around the Network
Sardauk said:

Sh*t guys...

I open a thread about KZ2, and when I come back, it is 90% filled by flamewar posts...

What a shocker.

badgenome said:
Sardauk said:

Sh*t guys...

I open a thread about KZ2, and when I come back, it is 90% filled by flamewar posts...

What a shocker.

It is always the same anyway...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

^ Agreed.

But to get back on topic: Halo is shit.

^ LOL

Around the Network

Killzone got a step back
Halo went on full circle

Metroid turned into a ball

well, as someone who's been playing MP from day 1, I know they've done a lot. Tons of changes have been made based on forum requests. This is a much deserved break.

As for the people online thing, I've never had trouble finding people to play with. even if it's only 32 of us left, I'll still be playing.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Oh my god.. what a horribly derailed thread

mM
Sardauk said:

Sh*t guys...

VGChartz is the new Gamefaqs forums, sad but true.

silicon said:
From this article I decided to check out the Killzone 2 website...

It lists players online at 251...
When I checked Halo 3's website it says 52k

KZ2 deserves wayyy more people playing it online. It has one of the best multiplayer fps experiences I've ever played on a console.

its not reffering to actual online player. killzone online is very healthy at the moment and there are shit loads of games to play.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...