By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Guerrilla to “step back” from Killzone 2

^ Oh i see, if u put it like that ur 100% right.

The good thing is that they came up with a great engine.....now to milk the hell out of it XD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

^ Yup! I wish them the best, but its that next step, that learning process which I hope is going to happen for them.

Tease.

Squilliam said:

What I can tell is that the soaked up every ounce of ball sweat they had over the 100+ guys that were working on the game and 3+ years of development time and poured it into the game. Now what they need to do is work out why Valves A/B team, Why Epic games, why Bungie and why Infinity Ward do much better with far less effort and without having to collect so much ball sweat to produce excellent and high selling games. The mark of a truely awesome developer is to make it look easy, and they made it look really really hard. 

Theres a fundamental difference between Killzone 2 and Left 4 Dead and even more so Gears of War/Half Life/Call of Duty and unless they understand it they will remain on the middling end of big developers.

Yep you're right. There is a big difference. Killzone 2 is a lot better than all of those other games :p Well in some aspects. Especially multiplayer.

The reason kz2 didn't do aswell as it could have though was because. 1 Shitty ass commercial for america. I mean it was  terrible. .. Bullet flying in slow motion ? who gives a flying fuck.

Well i guess the dude who gets hit by it does.. but other than him.

Killzone 1 made people hesitant.

Playstation fanbase is usually very diverse. Sure cod 4 proves something else you might say, but cod 4 is also bought by those type of people who buys 1 game every year.

Ease to get into. Killzone 2 doesn't have this and that is probably the biggest reason.. it also had a shitty demo :p

Check out my game about moles ^