By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's Not Buying Modern Warfare 2 Like Me.

i'm not getting it. i feel like itll be the same exact thing as cod4 which i find really boring and dated for some reason. i didnt play SP and i dont care to as cod4 was only good in my eyes because of the MP. i will be picking up MAG as a replacement as it reminds me of BF2 and it'll be a little different than regular fps. also, too many damn games are coming out for me to waste time on MW2

Around the Network
deathgod33 said:
For FPS fans you are truly going to be missing out, please guys rethink this!

I think it will pretty much be the same like the last 2 COD games.  So I feel I won't be missing out of a game that I know all about.  I might rent it and just play the story mode.

Edit:  I know MW2 will be a great game but I really not feeling it.  Who knows I might change my mind when the game comes out.

I've purchased 3 cod games so far and the only two I played a lot were the first two (especially the first) on the pc. I got co4 but I spent all my time playing halo 3 and this time I'm not even going to bother as I'll have ODST to play anyway.

I'll admit, I'm buying this game on hype/expectation only. I never played COD4 but heard so many good things about it that COD4 MW2 is now in my 'must buy' category.

I don't believe I'll be buying this game. Oddly enough, the deal breaker was no co-op in story mode.

Around the Network

As much as Activision are horrible people with no souls, I can't not buy Modern Warfare 2. Sorry

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

well i loved cod4 and thought cod5 was alright but no im not getting it,im far more intrested in Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising and i know a lot of people says its going to be amazing but we dont know that and im just a bit fed up with cod

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

I'm not buying it. Call of Duty has always just ripped off Battlefield.

I LOVE ICELAND!

And no, not everyone who isn't buying MW2 is going to like you

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Im buying it. Call of Duty 4 was too good not to buy this one.

I wont be buying it at £55 though

£35 maybe