By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's Not Buying Modern Warfare 2 Like Me.

Dont worry, although the multiplayer in the COD games is fantastic, MGO is still better

Around the Network
Taz! said:
Dont worry, although the multiplayer in the COD games is fantastic, MGO is still better

Ahahahahha, thanks for livening up this thread with a bit of humour, that was a good one.

I will be getting it, and so will everyone I know. It's pretty much THE game next holiday, and I'm not missing out.

Aj_habfan said:
Taz! said:

Ahahahahha, thanks for livening up this thread with a bit of humour, that was a good one.

I will be getting it, and so will everyone I know. It's pretty much THE game next holiday, and I'm not missing out.

We've had this discussion before, 'Socomboy'

Taz! said:
Aj_habfan said:
Taz! said:

There's no discussion to be had my friend, you said a hilarious comment and I was acknowledging your great sense of humour. So lets just move along.

Aj_habfan said:
Taz! said:
Aj_habfan said:
Taz! said:

There's no discussion to be had my friend, you said a hilarious comment and I was acknowledging your great sense of humour. So lets just move along.

Hmm, ok. I'l bite the bullet.

Btw, does anyone know whether there is any chance of MW2 getting a clan system, tournaments (or a survival mode )?

Around the Network

I will get it but not new.
Games are too expensive no matter how good they are.
I picked up stranglehold for 10 Euro yesterday so I will wait a couple of months.

I really want it. Not bothered about them bluffing about dropping a 22m userbase (numpties) but 55 quid is just ridiculous. Thats my gas and electric bill per month. I remember a few yrs back going into GAME and picking up Snake Eater for 30 quid brand new. PS2 games around that time all lsunched at this price.
Its a rental for me now.

Ynwa.

Well I skipped COD waw because i knew infinity ward wasnt doing it, so by the time this game roles around it would have been 2 years since i have owned a COD game.

But the only problem is even though i promised myself last Xmas to get COD MW2 when it comes out this xmas i got sick of FPS. I hate the site of them now lol For me to get a FPS it will have to do something dif

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I liked CoD: WaW, played online multiplayer, only played the first 3 levels of single player and didn't like it very much.. Multiplayer alone though, it's a great game. However i won't be buying MW2 as it's not coming to Wii and I don't wanna buy the PC version.

i dont like activision but the new call of duty series are just too good.and i will be getting modern warfare 2