By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's Not Buying Modern Warfare 2 Like Me.

CGI-Quality said:

You weren't stating a fact. Case in point: I've had quite a few comments from people who thought the CG model looked BETTER than the real life one, or people commenting about how THEY thought the CG model looked amazing to them.You said: "that's not that amazing". That would be your opinion, NOT a fact. None of what you said was factual, and neither was mine. However, I didn't post in absolutes, you did.

But like I said, even if you didn't find the CG model amazing, and I do, so what?

We should start a new thread all about CGI's signature just so we don't keep de-railing this one :)

Around the Network

Activision is really cocky about this game. I'm probably not going to buy it mostly because I think MW2 will be too much like MW original and won't be worth a purchase.

I am getting it, as I enjoyed COD4 and I preordered from Argos and got the discount code which meant I got it for £36. I cannot see why Activision need to charge UK gamers £54.99 for a game which they know will be the biggest selling multi format game this year.

Bumping, since I don't want to remake an already done thread.

Anyone in the UK not buying the game due to the price raise?