By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's Not Buying Modern Warfare 2 Like Me.

CGI-Quality said:
Zezlar said:
I strongly dislike the CoD gameplay. I don't understand why it is praised. It feels just plain out fake. COD4 was a decent shooter but nothing that would stick with me forever, and WaW just sucked. So I definitely will not be purchasing a CoD until they drastically make some changes to the game. Which I doubt they will be doing anytime soon.

Also how Activision has been acting lately, I just might not purchase any of their games anymore. :)

The bolded is where we agree. It was a decent game, yes, but I wouldn't praise it.

If people love it, however, more power to them.

CGI-Quality,

Keep meaning to ask, why oh why do you have that horrible fake looking women in your signature? keep meaning to ask you everytime I see it, you really didn't need to put "real" "not real" as it's very very obvious which is real lol, must be one of the worst looking computer model faces I have seen, will give me nightmares so thanks for that!

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Taz! said:
Aj_habfan said:
Taz! said:
Aj_habfan said:
Taz! said:
Dont worry, although the multiplayer in the is fantastic, MGO is still better

Ahahahahha, thanks for livening up this thread with a bit of humour, that was a good one.

I will be getting it, and so will everyone I know. It's pretty much THE game next , and I'm not missing out.

We've had this discussion before, 'Socomboy'

There's no discussion to be had my friend, you said a hilarious comment and I was acknowledging your great sense of humour. So lets just move along.

Hmm, ok. I'l bite the bullet.

Btw, does anyone know whether there is any chance of MW2 getting a clan system, tournaments (or a survival mode )?

Is there any chance of MGO getting a functional login system?

it's a stealth game so it's hiding, didn't know that? and nobody found it so far. i heard Kojima will buy a chicken for anyone who will find it :)

i doubt many europeans will buy this game during christmas thanks to great pricetag and the fact that even better modern war shooters will be released at that time like Bad Company 2 and Operation Flashpoint 2(not to mention all the other online shooters like Halo3: ODST).

FKNetwork said:
Zezlar said:
I strongly dislike the CoD gameplay. I don't understand why it is praised. It feels just plain out fake. COD4 was a decent shooter but nothing that would stick with me forever, and WaW just sucked. So I definitely will not be purchasing a CoD until they drastically make some changes to the game. Which I doubt they will be doing anytime soon.

Also how Activision has been acting lately, I just might not purchase any of their games anymore. :)

It's you losing out though, they won't care if you buy it or not lol,

While you sit there playing "my little pony" i'll be playing THE game of 2009 :)

Nah, I think you'll both be playing Uncharted 2

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

waron said:
Kantor said:

Is there any chance of MGO getting a functional login system?

it's a stealth game so it's hiding, didn't know that? and nobody found it so far. i heard Kojima will buy a chicken for anyone who will find it :)

i doubt many europeans will buy this game during christmas thanks to great pricetag and the fact that even better modern war shooters will be released at that time like Bad Company 2 and Operation Flashpoint 2(not to mention all the other online shooters like Halo3: ODST).

Bad Company 2 is a 2010 title, nobody's heard of Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, and as for ODST, Halo 3 didn't exactly hurt CoD4's sales, did it? They both survived, somehow.

Kantor said:
FKNetwork said:
Zezlar said:

It's you losing out though, they won't care if you buy it or not lol,

While you sit there playing "my little pony" i'll be playing THE game of 2009 :)

Nah, I think you'll both be playing Uncharted 2

And that yeah, and Forza 3 lol

Around the Network
FKNetwork said:
CGI-Quality said:
Zezlar said:

The bolded is where we agree. It was a decent game, yes, but I wouldn't praise it.

CGI-Quality,

Keep meaning to ask, why oh why do you have that horrible fake looking women in your signature? keep meaning to ask you everytime I see it, you really didn't need to put "real" "not real" as it's very very obvious which is real lol, must be one of the worst looking computer model faces I have seen, will give me nightmares so thanks for that!

Agreed. I thought the CGI model was a man O_O

Kantor said:
FKNetwork said:
CGI-Quality said:
Zezlar said:

CGI-Quality,

Yeah, rather strange!

I think heavy rain is sounding/looking good but that face of the women really isn't doing it any favors, did she used to be a man called fred? lol...

Spedfrom said:
I haven't bought any game in the Call of Duty series and will continue doing so. I'm not into FPS games, specially if they're on consoles.
I may have 2 or 3 in my collection, but usually I stay away from them. They're not fun to me.

FPS genre is not for 10 yr old kids.You shall try World of Goo.No blood no gore!!!

FKNetwork said:
Kantor said:
FKNetwork said:
CGI-Quality said:
Zezlar said:

CGI-Quality,

Yeah, rather strange!

I think heavy rain is sounding/looking good but that face of the women really isn't doing it any favors, did she used to be a man called fred? lol...

if she was only 2d sony would sell 500k copies of this game in japan alone.

@Kantor, i though Bad Company 2 will be released in 2009. well Operation Flashpoint 2 still will be a better game. if someone is into shooters, even more into war games he should be ashamed of himself if he don't know bout OF2 cause it will be probably THE war game of this generation for consoles.

FKNetwork said:
Kantor said:
FKNetwork said:
CGI-Quality said:
Zezlar said:

CGI-Quality,

Yeah, rather strange!

I hope she's only a minor character. Or he, or whatever. Why would they deliberately shoot themselves in the foot like that? He/she is almost as ugly as Natko!