By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's Not Buying Modern Warfare 2 Like Me.

Modern Warfare 2 or Call of Duty: modern warfare 2( great news!!! they are sticking to COD name,the best shooter franchise ever,and largest selling too COD 4 selling 13 mill and COD waw selling 11 million) will be bestseller this year,you not buying is nothing of importance.

@THE TOPIC CREATOR AND ALL OTHER SADDIST FELLAS

Are you suffering from some incurable disease or have you lost faith in your life...why are you depressed man?Common get a life and go buy the best shooter ever "COD: MW2",ok give me your address and I'll buy for you.In my whole life I haven't done anything good like that brings a man out of gloomy and murky life..I'll be happpy to help/cure you mate!!!

I'm buying it because I am a man and I love my life

bioshock was overrated and MAG n PS3 suck.

Around the Network
bullsize said:

Modern Warfare 2 or Call of Duty: modern warfare 2( great news!!! they are sticking to COD name,the best shooter franchise ever,and largest selling too COD 4 selling 13 mill and COD waw selling 11 million) will be bestseller this year,you not buying is nothing of importance.

Are you suffering from some incurable disease or have you lost faith in your life...why are you depressed man?Common get a life and go buy the best shooter ever "COD: MW2",ok give me your address and I'll buy for you.In my whole life I haven't done anything good like that brings a man out of gloomy and murky life..I'll be happpy to help/cure you mate!!!

Maybe these people cant afford it at £55 which is £15-£25 more than a usual game. It might be the best shooter, we didnt say it wasnt. I am getting it but only when it hits the usual retail price. I really hope activision dont go bust with people waiting for the price to drop. LOL

And PS3 doesnt suck, you will get banned the way your going.

bullsize said:

Maybe these people cant afford it at £55 which is £15-£25 more than a usual game. It might be the best shooter, we didnt say it wasnt. I am getting it but only when it hits the usual retail price. I really hope activision dont go bust with people waiting for the price to drop. LOL

bullsize said:

How did i do a triple post? lol

Around the Network

i'm not getting it.
first there is a price thing,
second Activision cockiness,
third there is a far superior modern war shooter coming to consoles this year and that is Operation Flashpoint 2. it's more of a simulation than a shooter but, i loved the first game and i still own it.

I haven't bought any game in the Call of Duty series and will continue doing so. I'm not into FPS games, specially if they're on consoles.
I may have 2 or 3 in my collection, but usually I stay away from them. They're not fun to me.

Taz! said:
Aj_habfan said:
Taz! said:
Aj_habfan said:
Taz! said:
Dont worry, although the multiplayer in the COD games is fantastic, MGO is still better

Ahahahahha, thanks for livening up this thread with a bit of humour, that was a good one.

I will be getting it, and so will everyone I know. It's pretty much THE game next holiday, and I'm not missing out.

We've had this discussion before, 'Socomboy'

There's no discussion to be had my friend, you said a hilarious comment and I was acknowledging your great sense of humour. So lets just move along.

Hmm, ok. I'l bite the bullet.

Btw, does anyone know whether there is any chance of MW2 getting a clan system, tournaments (or a survival mode )?

Is there any chance of MGO getting a functional login system?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I strongly dislike the CoD gameplay. I don't understand why it is praised. It feels just plain out fake. COD4 was a decent shooter but nothing that would stick with me forever, and WaW just sucked. So I definitely will not be purchasing a CoD until they drastically make some changes to the game. Which I doubt they will be doing anytime soon.

Also how Activision has been acting lately, I just might not purchase any of their games anymore. :)

Zezlar said:
I strongly dislike the CoD gameplay. I don't understand why it is praised. It feels just plain out fake. COD4 was a decent shooter but nothing that would stick with me forever, and WaW just sucked. So I definitely will not be purchasing a CoD until they drastically make some changes to the game. Which I doubt they will be doing anytime soon.

Also how Activision has been acting lately, I just might not purchase any of their games anymore. :)

It's you losing out though, they won't care if you buy it or not lol,

While you sit there playing "my little pony" i'll be playing THE game of 2009 :)