By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's Not Buying Modern Warfare 2 Like Me.

bullsize said:
Spedfrom said:
I haven't bought any game in the Call of Duty series and will continue doing so. I'm not into FPS games, specially if they're on consoles.
I may have 2 or 3 in my collection, but usually I stay away from them. They're not fun to me.

FPS genre is not for 10 yr old kids.You shall try World of Goo.No blood no gore!!!

What? His profile says he's 26. And Chains of Olympus, his favourite PSP game, has a hell of a lot more blood and gore than any Call of Duty...

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Im getting Operation Flashpoint 2 day one.

Kantor said:
bullsize said:
Spedfrom said:
I haven't bought any game in the Call of Duty series and will continue doing so. I'm not into FPS games, specially if they're on consoles.
I may have 2 or 3 in my collection, but usually I stay away from them. They're not fun to me.

FPS genre is not for 10 yr old kids.You shall try World of Goo.No blood no gore!!!

What? His profile says he's 26. And Chains of Olympus, his favourite PSP game, has a hell of a lot more blood and gore than any Call of Duty...

@ Bullsize

You talk bull. FPS are the most popular game amongs kids and young teens, trust me. Every fucking game you play in an online shooter there is some high pitched kid shouting down the mic. 

I would class maturer games as ones that kids hate, so I would say the likes of MGS, Gran Turismo, Alan Wake etc

I'm getting it for ps3.

@ FKNetwork

Lol, That Heavy Rain work in CGI's sig looks nearly identical to the real picture. Its just that the real 'person' looks messed up.

Around the Network
Taz! said:
Kantor said:
bullsize said:
Spedfrom said:

@ Bullsize

You talk bull. FPS are the most popular game amongs kids and young teens, trust me. Every fucking game you play in an online shooter there is some high pitched kid shouting down the mic. 

I would class maturer games as ones that kids hate, so I would say the likes of MGS, Gran Turismo, Alan Wake etc

maturer games!!!!!!!!!!!

COD: mw 2 gonna outsell Halo 3 and make 16 mill ww within half a year of release.

I've decided not to get... because it doesn't seem to wow me anymore. KZ2 seems more interesting. I love the classes and clans. I'll be picking that up ASAP. That's what I'll play until MAG releases.

4 ≈ One

Sorry. I'm a day one Prestige Edition buy. A good 90% of my 360 gaming time goes to Modern Warfare online. Another 10-12 maps, a new set of levels to get up to, a new Golden Cross to aim for, some new weapons to try out, that will last me another two years.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

CGI-Quality said:
FKNetwork said:
CGI-Quality said:
Zezlar said:
I strongly dislike the gameplay. I don't understand why it is praised. It feels just plain out fake. COD4 was a decent shooter but nothing that would stick with me forever, and WaW just sucked. So I definitely will not be purchasing a CoD until they drastically make some to the game. Which I doubt they will be doing anytime soon.

Also how Activision has been acting lately, I just might not purchase any of their anymore. :)

The bolded is where we agree. It was a decent game, yes, but I wouldn't praise it.

If people it, however, more power to them.

CGI-Quality,

Keep meaning to ask, why oh why do you have that horrible fake looking women in your signature? keep meaning to ask you everytime I see it, you really didn't need to put "real" "not real" as it's very very obvious which is real lol, must be one of the worst looking computer model faces I have seen, will give me nightmares so thanks for that!

I didn't put the "real" and "not real". The point of the sig is to show an appreciation for how far our technology has come. I'm a tech guy, it's in the blood.

That was used an aexample....

That's Aurelie Bancilhon (the ACTUAL actress).......looks HARDLY like a man.

summary of this OT - Photoshop and CGI are woman's best friends.

CGI-Quality said:
FKNetwork said:
CGI-Quality said:
Zezlar said:
I strongly dislike the CoD gameplay. I don't understand why it is praised. It feels just plain out fake. COD4 was a decent shooter but nothing that would stick with me forever, and WaW just sucked. So I definitely will not be purchasing a CoD until they drastically make some changes to the game. Which I doubt they will be doing anytime soon.

Also how Activision has been acting lately, I just might not purchase any of their games anymore. :)

The bolded is where we agree. It was a decent game, yes, but I wouldn't praise it.

If people love it, however, more power to them.

CGI-Quality,

Keep meaning to ask, why oh why do you have that horrible fake looking women in your signature? keep meaning to ask you everytime I see it, you really didn't need to put "real" "not real" as it's very very obvious which is real lol, must be one of the worst looking computer model faces I have seen, will give me nightmares so thanks for that!

I didn't put the "real" and "not real". The point of the sig is to show an appreciation for how far our technology has come. I'm a tech guy, it's in the blood.

That was used an example....

That's Aurelie Bancilhon (the ACTUAL actress).......looks HARDLY like a man.

^That looks much better but I still think the computer face image in your signature is horrid, even the "real" one looks horrible, might be why the "not real" one does too? oh well lol.