By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
kowenicki said:

Portigal v Brazil... worst game of the cupso far... bopring as hell.  nothing to fear there.

ref is being hard on chile..

spaniards falling over and holding their shins at EVERY tackle... like portugal and brazil did earlier.

unlucky... chile started by far the better tam for the first 20 mins.

and agaion nothing to fear here.

no way. Torres deserved a penalty and Estrada should have been punished for his foul 10 minutes earlier.

Didn't see the first 15 minutes though.

Around the Network

Chile were good the first 15 minutes, but they do just seem a little violent, I don't like that

And this is what I expect from Sunday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzUA0t3Xy5Y&feature=related

{turn on the vuvulellaz to see what it would be like in the ground!}

Munkeh111 said:

Chile were good the first 15 minutes, but they do just seem a little violent, I don't like that

I think it's time for the Britains to grow up

kowenicki said:

Portigal v Brazil... worst game of the cupso far... bopring as hell.  nothing to fear there.

spaniards falling over and holding their shins at EVERY tackle... like portugal and brazil did earlier.

Lool, guess you may have missed a lot of matches that were more boring than this one. Nothing to fear from Portugal or Brazil?  Pffft, that's way too much cockiness from someone who's team barely managed to qualify for the elimination round and has lost to Portugal in the past what? 10 years? >_>

OT - The Spain - Chile game is being a heck more entertaining than the afternoon games, but the referee has had crap decisions. The expulsion of the Chile player was the worst of the lot.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

very nice goal.

Match is getting even more interesting now !

Around the Network

that mexican ref is mad,you can get a yellow just for any contact these days,

that german we had last time was the best i've seen

Above & Beyond

lestatdark said:
kowenicki said:

Lool, guess you may have missed a lot of matches that were more boring than this one. Nothing to fear from Portugal or Brazil?  Pffft, that's way too much cockiness from someone who's team barely managed to qualify for the elimination round and has lost to Portugal in the past what? 10 years? >_>

OT - The Spain - Chile game is being a heck more entertaining than the afternoon games, but the referee has had crap decisions. The expulsion of the Chile player was the worst of the lot.

I think he means it was the most boring match.

Can't really disagree with that. Only one dangerous situation in the whole game, lots of ridiculously bad shots from 30 meters and more. Horrible free- and corner kicks, very slow football and bad passing.

Munkeh111 said:

I'm all for chants but the WW stuff seems a bit too much.

And where were the RAF in the chant from?

brasil didn't have robinho or kaka,who are their best layers,

portugal showed good organisation to limit brasil,but like i said earlier,no one needed to win or get a goal,its a different ball game if you need to score,you have to open up

Above & Beyond

yeah, if any of the teams needed a goal it would be different. not MUCH different, but obviously Robinho wouldn't be on the bench and the subs wouldn't take so long to be done. but it surely was annoying, esp. because EVERYONE here stopped to watch it...

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!