By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

portugal showed they are going to be tough to beat,

its about going through,portugal didn't have to win,chile or spain up next for you

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

This game wasn't pretty. Some interesting goal chances, but too many fouls especially by Brazil.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

dobby985 said:
Gnizmo said:

Go go Japan! 2-0 on Denmark! I am really hoping they win. Of course, I generally enjoy watching UEFA teams lose. The conference gets so vastly over rated in these discussions that it gets on my nerves. Not to say they aren't home to some of the best teams ever, but too many seem to think UEFA is automatically better than the other conferences.

On a club level UEFA wipes the floor with with everyone else.

thats because they have more money, see where they get their best players from

Portugal did the minimum required, but Queiroz could have been a bit more bold. I mean, playing with Ronaldo as the center striker during the entire game? He disappears in that position.

In my opinion, the best players in the game were Eduardo, Coentrao and Nilmar.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

chile v spain here we go

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

what a mistake....

Chile's defense now making horrible horrible mistakes.

Very entertaining match.

Some terrible decisions from the referee in this game.

lestatdark said:

Bah boring game. Both teams clearly playing for the draw, with few chances here and there. 

Oh well, we've gone through the next round

Thats all that counts

That wasn't a red card, but he should have had his second yellow shortly before.

But Spain are getting back into the game, Iniesta is back which is good for them, so they are going to go through comfortably

That Portugal Brazil match was so disapointing, but unfortunately the Ivory Coast vs North Korea wasn't that good either

Bring on Sunday!

TWO WORLD WARS AND ONE WORLD CUP!

that is all that needs to be said