By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i think you're being a bit harsh on the swiss,they beat spain and have a good chance of going through,

i doubt they would if they'd taken on spain blow for blow,thats what i love about football,whatever it takes to get the job done,whichever way that is

we can't all be good looking and rich

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:

i think you're being a bit harsh on the swiss,they beat spain and have a good chance of going through,

i doubt they would if they'd taken on spain blow for blow,thats what i love about football,whatever it takes to get the job done,whichever way that is

we can't all be good looking and rich

lol...well said.

I congradulate the Swiss but doesn't change the fact I really get frustrated when a team doesn't even show a hint of attacking spirit.

Its like playing a someone in street fighter who is using Guile that only keeps charging sonic booms and flash kicks in the opposite corner... Not fun for anyone.

zuvuyeay said:
Slimebeast said:
zuvuyeay said:

@lesta

aren't portugal through really,may aswell rest ronaldo

Yes but they want to win the group so they'll avoid meeting Spain in the 2nd round.

of course,i didn't realise the could win the group

if they beat brasil that would mean brasil would be on the side of the draw with argentina,germany,england that would be hilarious not that it would worry brasil i guess,lol

portugal should bust a gut to win that game but i think brasil also know this,

who knows who will win group H though its not clear cut

Yeah, but realistically I think both teams will play for a draw. As Spain isn't guaranteed to go in first or second place, neither Portugal nor Brazil knows what position would be favorable to them. 

I do want Portugal to win against Brazil, we have a score to settle from the last friendly  game though. But when it comes to WC matches between Portugal and Brazil, Portugal has the lead, winning the only game they ever had against Brazil in 66.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

FootballFan said:
Munkeh111 said:

What the hell is going on with Serbia, how are they losing to Australia?

Lets be fair, they got beat by ghana as well. They got very very lucky against Germany.....they hit the post and missed a penalty.

Let's see if you can defeat Germany on sunday, tough guy

also I CANT BELIEVE WE FUCKING LOST TO AUSTRALIA AFTER BEATING GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After first 30 mins i tought it was only a mater of time before we start winning. I am litteraly shocked and very dissapinted with our team. How could we lose a control on the field and take 2 goals from australia so incredibily fast??? And the retarded piece of shit asshole referee only gives a penalty when its our players who play with hand... If he gave us penalty we could have tied and procced to the next round. FUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!! And that blonde retard Krasic missed AN EMPTY GOAL on 12th minute...how can an experienced player miss something like that...this hurts, it litteraly hurts my soul. I still cant believe we lost. What kind of WC is this when even Australians and Amercans are ranked better than us?

But hey, at least we're not as bad as France :).

And i know im late to the party, but i was too ashamed to show up here again, after that horrible horrible game on wednsday...

Around the Network

Ooh, a Serbian.
Što ima?

Anyway, Slovenia is going home, but Japan is advancing. Hell yes! They played great

Portugal - Brazil and Spain - Chile should be awesome to watch. Lets hope they don't disappoint.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:

Ooh, a Serbian.
Što ima?

Anyway, Slovenia is going home, but Japan is advancing. Hell yes! They played great

Portugal - Brazil and Spain - Chile should be awesome to watch. Lets hope they don't disappoint.

Portugal - Brazil won't disappoint....they'll both play for a draw

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Yea, sounds very fun...

OT: Like my new avatar? (lestat)

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

we have great games to watch today

brazil-portugal     spain-chile

Love this England-Germany commercial :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZaWe3elBmE