By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You can add me to the list of VGC football fans for the following clubs :
Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Celtic Glasgow

There are some others I like a lot, like Boca Juniors, Ajax Amsterdam, FC Porto, Shakhtar Donetsk and Chelsea.

Around the Network
The Fury said:
ghettoglamour said:
I'm a Barcelona fan since 20 years and so I root for them and hate Real

Your thoughts ont hem gaining Bale and losing Ozil then? Generally British opinion on La Liga is that it's easier even if it has potential 2 best teams in the world (Bayern Munich being the potential other) than the Premier League, we think he'll succeed but we aren't sure how Bale will fit in. 

I haven't seen much of Bale aside some Champions League games. I think Real is a good place for him, because they use to attack very fast and like with Ronaldo, their playstyle will fit like hand and glove. On the other hand, I don't really see why they really needed him, as he plays on the exact same position as Ronaldo and have another fast paced winger like Di Maria. I'm assuming Bale will take an important role in the team, otherwise the 100 million euro would be nonsense, so I reallly wonder on which position will he play, where will Ronaldo play and how will they play together.

Özil is a very talented playmaker, his problem by Real was that he never was able to play at a great level with regularity. I think that Real realized that, after buying Isco, Illarramendi and Bale this season, a lot of millions would sit on the bench every day and so they decided to get rid of one of the midfielders.

They got the best offer for Özil, he wasn't very happy because the club rejected a request for a salary increase this summer, and then voila, he went to Arsenal.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Swindon Town FC! Go Robins!

Awesome....

Croatia 1-2 Belgium: Dynamite Lukaku sends Belgium to Brazil

Chelsea fans/haters also giving their opinion...

Belgium ain't Chelsea... Belgium has a striker that scores! #LukakuFacts #crobel

Belgium is the biggest surprise of this WC qualification (not that they qualified is the surprise but how they did it). Congrats.

Around the Network

Somehow missed this thread

Username: Augen
Club: DC United
Rivals: New York and Mexico

I do also follow and watch various leagues around the world and of course international matches

-----------

Run in for WC qualifying has been fun to watch. US are in and could see rivals fail to qualify which is big shift from just a year ago. Biggest thing for us will be the draw for Brasil in terms of getting out of out group next year.

Go Belgian Red Devils!

Grande Ronaldo! .

Definetly on the best form of his career. Really hope he can carry it through June/July for the WC. Also, congrats to France for that comeback as well.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Locking, all football related discussion please go here - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=183768