By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

well played Chelsea, nice to see players like Drogba, Terry, Lampard, Cole get their last chance and taking it.. now that they have done it they should stop playing football and Chelsea could build a new team without them

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
RolStoppable said:
I hate it when an Italian team wins.

lol exactly whatz i thought. italian football is horrible and now after seeing semi-finals and final an english team starts the same shit wtf?

So what? Its a very effective tactic. And the only one if your has not the enough quality.

sad.man.loves.vgc said:
crissindahouse said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
Chelsea isn't among the top 4 in the premier league. Does winning this give them a seat next year? and if it does ,then who are they going to replace? Arsenal?

yes they get the place and tottenham will lose his

Tottenham... ouch! I guess not all the British people are happy tonight. :/

yes tottenham lost the qualification place and arsenal has to play the qualification now, i forgot about that^^

AndrewWK said:
crissindahouse said:
RolStoppable said:

lol exactly whatz i thought. italian football is horrible and now after seeing semi-finals and final an english team starts the same shit wtf?

So what? Its a very effective tactic. And the only one if your has not the enough quality.

sure and it looks horrible to watch those games. i'm not interested to see those games that's all. no prob if others like to see a team not trying to make a goal as long as they don't get one against them.

kowenicki said:
AndrewWK said:
crissindahouse said:
RolStoppable said:

I agree... and it is rubbish to somehow belittle the defensive side of football.

munich didnt have enough quality, despite all the advantages they took into the game.  simple as that.

yes i didn't say anything else but those games are only half as fun to watch so why should i personally like this? it's not rubbish, it's just less fun to watch...if they would only play defensive but they did not even try to play with the ball.

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
crissindahouse said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
Chelsea isn't among the top 4 in the premier league. Does winning this give them a seat next year? and if it does ,then who are they going to replace? Arsenal?

yes tottenham lost the qualification place and arsenal has to play the qualification now, i forgot about that^^

Gareth Bale to Barcelona next season I guess.

kowenicki said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
crissindahouse said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
crissindahouse said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:

i guess....  and they will see how over-rated he is.

lol. Barcelona has a track record of buying overrated players for massive fortunes. The list is long but take Eto+50m for Ibra for example, ah well, Good for Tottenham!

sad.man.loves.vgc said:
kowenicki said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
crissindahouse said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
crissindahouse said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:

i guess....  and they will see how over-rated he is.

lol. Barcelona has a track record of buying overrated players for massive fortunes. The list is long but take Eto+50m for Ibra for example, ah well, Good for Tottenham!

Eto´o payed out. He was there best scorer for a long time.

Such an intense night, i was scared every minute, when bayern scored i lost hope but then i remembered the chelsea vs totenham match, after watching the game at wembley i really believed that we had a chance of winning both cups. And wow we did it, amazing goal from drogba, and cech outclassed neur by far.

great night for chelsea!!

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Congratz to chelsea! An amazing match and Drogba was just stunning...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064