By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

MY best week this year so far! Go go Power Chelsea Drogba is the greatest Striker who ever plaed for Chelsea.

Around the Network

Official Drogba power rankings:

1. Drogba
2. Drogba
3. Drogba
4. Drogba
5 Drogba
6. Drogba
7. Drogba
8. Drogba
9. Drogba
10. Drogba

The worse (but more clever one) of two undeserved teams won the title.

Congrats to Chelsea and their fans.

kowenicki said:
yes munich... in your own stadium!!

"our city, our stadium, our cup"

my arse!!

frankly.... ribery, gomez and robben were shit!

I agree about ribery &gomez, gomez had an absolute shocker of a game, but I thought robben was actually pretty dangerous, but overall I thought Munich was all bark and no bite.

I hope to god they get rid of that shit rule of accumulated cards, its a disgrace so many players missing due to cards in the knockout phases.

RolStoppable said:
I hate it when an Italian team wins.

lol exactly whatz i thought. italian football is horrible and now after seeing semi-finals and final an english team starts the same shit wtf?

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
yes munich... in your own stadium!!

"our city, our stadium, our cup"

my arse!!

frankly.... ribery, gomez and robben were shit!

gomez is always shit. he scores a lot because ribery is giving him so many easy balls all the time in most games but he is always too stupid to even run 3 meters with a ball.

Chelsea isn't among the top 4 in the premier league. Does winning this give them a seat next year? and if it does ,then who are they going to replace? Arsenal?

#

sad.man.loves.vgc said:
Chelsea isn't among the top 4 in the premier league. Does winning this give them a seat next year? and if it does ,then who are they going to replace? Arsenal?

yes they get the place and tottenham will lose his

crissindahouse said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:

yes they get the place and tottenham will lose his

Tottenham... ouch! I guess not all the British people are happy tonight. :/