By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Its official Didier Drogba leaves London. Its the perfect timing

Around the Network

so poland let that one get away then,crazy reffing as usual but entertaining none the less,russia cruising

good day 2moro the dutcjh and then germany v portugal,should be tasty

Above & Beyond

Redknapp is gone. Good thing, don't want him ruining Tottenham like he did the last 2 clubs he was at.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
Redknapp is gone. Good thing, don't want him ruining Tottenham like he did the last 2 clubs he was at.

I expect a few players to follow suit. Modric most likely, possibly Bale.

Tottenham Board are not likely to sell Bale especially to another Premiership club for less then £50million. Real Madrid might think to take him though.

That said, Saints should do a recall on former Academy players. :P

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Wow Pirlo, great game today

It's all going down at Rangers. Looks like they will be starting in Division 3 with none of their big name players.

Think maybe saints should grab a couple of the good ones.

Hmm, pie.

Im looking forward to another mediocre season at fortress Pride park :) "U RAAAAMMMS!!"

Well time to bump this thread... i always like Zlatan since his time at ajax... what a player:

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I've already seen that Zlatan goal at least a dozen times and I've never get tired of it. Definitely one of the best goals I've ever seen in my life .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"