By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

add another fc Barcelona fan over here

Around the Network

yes,amazing fly kick goal from big iba,it was a good game to open their new national stadium and the swedes were the first country in ages to play 2 verses of our national anthem,it caught everybody by surprise ,it was funny

hart was truly dreadful too

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
yes,amazing fly kick goal from big iba,it was a good game to open their new national stadium and the swedes were the first country in ages to play 2 verses of our national anthem,it caught everybody by surprise ,it was funny

I agree about Hart, and for all the magic and awesomeness of Ibra's 4th goal, Hart did a massive blunder with his failed attempt at heading the ball to the outside line, leaving the goal wide open. Even if Ibra didn't pull that out, he could have easily scored in any other way as well. Plus, he wasn't his usual confident self when diving to make saves as well.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
zuvuyeay said:

I agree about Hart, and for all the magic and awesomeness of Ibra's 4th goal, Hart did a massive blunder with his failed attempt at heading the ball to the outside line, leaving the goal wide open. Even if Ibra didn't pull that out, he could have easily scored in any other way as well. Plus, he wasn't his usual confident self when diving to make saves as well.

don't me wrong i mean to take nothing away from big Iba he is a great palyer and put us away,that was amazing timing for the kick

i mean hart was awful all game and has been shaky for a bit now and he is supposed to be one our true best players,he gets a lot of hype,i stil think he wil be good for us,we actually looked alright until about 70mins,we have some decent young and tricky players now like sterling,oxlade chamberlain,wilshere,wellbeck for a change,some young full backs too,whether they can make the grade only time will tell

Above & Beyond

So Chelsea fires Di Mateo and they get Benitez back..... :S

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Reviving for the new season. Transfers are coming in nicely if not a getting a bit silly as there is speculation about where many big players will go when we all know they are going nowhere.

Although bigger news in my opinion is the god awful kits flying off the shelves this year. Umbro no longer doing the kits of many teams means team have been left with only a few kit makers and many have gone for generic Adidas tat instead of well thought out kits.

Compare Swansea's kit last year to this and it's like someone crapped on it and said 'yeah, that'll do'.

Luckily due to their individual colours, only Hull in the PL have decent kits.

Hmm, pie.

Paris Saint Germain got Cavani from Napoli. Ibrahimovic, Pastore and Cavani will make a great forward line together.

Liverpool lost Mikhtaryan to Borussia Dortmund. BVB paid big money to Shakthar Donetsk for him, the reds couldn't compete.

So.. Arsenal have made the best signing on the transfer period it seems, thoughts?

Also, England people, what are your thoughts on England team having the same generic 'rubbish' players over and over? And the choice of Barkley given a shot too?

As a saints fan it made me angry that Lambert was passed up for Welbeck all last season, now he's given the opportunity and he shows himself to be worth 6 times what Welbeck is. While in midfield, Milner and Young keep getting called up yet Lallana is just ignored it seems.

Hmm, pie.

I'm a Barcelona fan since 20 years and so I root for them and hate Real

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:
I'm a Barcelona fan since 20 years and so I root for them and hate Real

Your thoughts ont hem gaining Bale and losing Ozil then? Generally British opinion on La Liga is that it's easier even if it has potential 2 best teams in the world (Bayern Munich being the potential other) than the Premier League, we think he'll succeed but we aren't sure how Bale will fit in. 

Hmm, pie.