By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Lostplanet22 said:

Love this England-Germany commercial :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZaWe3elBmE

xD

Around the Network

Portugal allez!!! It's on in a few minutes

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:

Portugal allez!!! It's on in a few minutes

good luck...

come on brasil,i want them on the other side

Above & Beyond

portugal doing well

Above & Beyond

All that Ronaldo has done so far is receive the ball, shoot wide . Repeat that a couple of times. L2pass

Hope the game comes alive in the second.

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:

Go go Japan! 2-0 on Denmark! I am really hoping they win. Of course, I generally enjoy watching UEFA teams lose. The conference gets so vastly over rated in these discussions that it gets on my nerves. Not to say they aren't home to some of the best teams ever, but too many seem to think UEFA is automatically better than the other conferences.

On a club level UEFA wipes the floor with with everyone else.

booooooring match.

Portugal is even slightly better, but not a good performance from either team.

glad it's over

Rochdale AFC ;)

Bah boring game. Both teams clearly playing for the draw, with few chances here and there. 

Oh well, we've gone through the next round

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"