By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@salaminizer

i can't seem to quote at the mo

yes i can't imagine anyone in brasil being happy with that performance,but i still put you in the final now,obviously it won't be easy

better hope robinho and kaka get the job done

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

LAST 16

KO1                          KO2                                                KO3                          KO4                                            
                 v                  v                                         v                   v  
                   KO5                          KO6                                                KO7                          KO8
                 v                  v                                         v                    v  
                                                                      QUARTER FINALS
                   QF1                            QF2                                               QF3                           QF4
                 v                   v                                         v                    v     
                                                                           SEMI FINALS
                                   SF1                                                                                    SF2
                               v                                                                             v 
                                                                                 TPPO
                                                                               v  
                                                                                 FINAL
                                                                               v    

Above & Beyond

http://images3.photomania.com/357366/1/radC65FF.gif great simulation by Torres.

What sucks is that now we are against Brazil and lost 2 of our best deffenders(Medel-Ponce).

Estrada and Jara sucked hard today.

Go Portugal!!!!!

yeah unlucky pastro,

crazy moment for the keeper really,chile worked really hard there and unlucky with the ref,

just have to give it a real go and try and get to penalties if you can,good luck

we got a tough job trying to deal with the germans too

Above & Beyond

All EU countries against each other...Hard to support the EU countries now :(...

Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:

All EU countries against each other...Hard to support the EU countries now :(...

yeah, FIFA really doesnt want this WC to be won by another european nation... whichever continent wins this WC its gonna be its 10th world cup trophy, since Europe has 9 wins and SA has 9 wins

I thought SA had more wins than Europe. Didn't know they're the same

Barozi said:
Munkeh111 said:

Chile were good the first 15 minutes, but they do just seem a little violent, I don't like that

And this is what I expect from Sunday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzUA0t3Xy5Y&feature=related

{turn on the vuvulellaz to see what it would be like in the ground!}

I think it's time for the Britains to grow up

As a German fan what do you think about this English-German "rivalry"? Since the 1966 final Germany have been in 11 major finals, winning five. England have managed two semis. Do you even consider them rivals?

For the English playing Germany is an enormous event. Are they on your radar in anything like the same way?

I've heard they don't care as their rivalry is with the Dutch.

And I have heard this from other sources before it was on QI.

kennyrester said:
Barozi said:
Munkeh111 said:

Chile were good the first 15 minutes, but they do just seem a little violent, I don't like that

And this is what I expect from Sunday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzUA0t3Xy5Y&feature=related

{turn on the vuvulellaz to see what it would be like in the ground!}

I think it's time for the Britains to grow up

As a German fan what do you think about this English-German "rivalry"? Since the 1966 final Germany have been in 11 major finals, winning five. England have managed two semis. Do you even consider them rivals?

For the English playing Germany is an enormous event. Are they on your radar in anything like the same way?

Rivals because they have a strong team, but not so much because of other off the field events. Same is true for other strong teams, especially Italy.

The Netherlands are our closest rival.

And Austria for the lulz.