By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yes Drogba!!! Only 2 more to catch up with Rooney

Around the Network

Looks like we finally have some away form!

Carl2291 said:

Well... Wolves aren't exactly great

thanny said:
Superb win by Everton! Now up to 15 points out of a possible 18, and first on the form guide on the premier league website! Absolutely fantastic!

WHO ARE YA

Don't get to carried away. 6th position is still relativly poor.

Munkeh111 said:
Carl2291 said:

Im a Huddersfield Town fan

@kowen.
We have Leeds next weekend at home. We are unbeaten at home, and on a decent streak... Could be another loss for Leeds next weekend

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Munkeh111 said:
Carl2291 said:

@kowen.
We have Leeds next weekend at home. We are unbeaten at home, and on a decent streak... Could be another loss for Leeds next weekend

Well Hartlepool aren't that great either!

4 point lead restored. Drogba scores twice again. I wish Carlo would play Matic, Kakuta or Borini for the last 20 minutes. Bruma looks like a good player though.

kowenicki said:
Munkeh111 said:
Carl2291 said:
Munkeh111 said:
Carl2291 said:

@kowen.

Well Hartlepool aren't that great either!

hudds town fan....  your lot will get play offs this year for sure.  You live in hudds?

I'm an Oldham fan... lowest eb for 30 years... 

Hopefully, if the away form keeps as it has been the past 2 games. And nah, i was born in Bradford and now live near to Doncaster. Dad was from Huddersfield though.

tombi123 said:
4 point lead restored. Drogba scores twice again. I wish Carlo would play Matic, Kakuta or Borini for the last 20 minutes. Bruma looks like a good player though.

Yeah, it finally looks like we have some quality coming through the ranks, though I don't see many of them other than Kakuta breaking through the ranks any time soon. We don't really need them, but Lampard better be fit for Inter Milan

awful day, our defence need to be lined up and shot and replaced with people who know how to stop conceding, only real chance now is if we beat Chelsea, theres to lose otherwise