By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Schnapf said:
LOL@Klose Goal...

What the... That was Offside ... At least 3m...

Övröbo wont sleep tonight, thats for sure.

89th min aswell!  OUCH

Around the Network

That ref was the same one as Chelsea Barcalona last year, which is why there was also a dodgy penalty and red card

execellent ITV1 have inter v chelsea on the box,

we get to see a full san siro live

Above & Beyond

The same ref that missed the cross by Henry with his hand.

Ah, ok... It wasnt offside.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs264.ash1/19172_313300669591_46358999591_3451591_6574833_n.jpg

;P

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
arsenal werent poor.... the ref was a dick and they let in two ridiculous goals, arsenal should have had also had a pen

back at the emirates with a full strebgth team they will beat porto by 3 goals... porto were very average.

the goal for bayern was so far offside it isnt even funny.

Ahhhh the underestimation begins xD It's 2004 all over again. Porto beating Man. Ud by 2-1 and everyone saying that Porto would be destroyed at Old Trafford with Man. Ud at their "full strenght" :P 

Never underestimate F.C.Porto, we always get to the last 16 or quarter finals of the Champions league since 2003. We're one of the most consistant teams on the Champions League, I hate how everone seems to forget that.

Porto was very average? Ahahah, then I guess Arsenal was non-existant on the second half then, since Porto dominated them. I agree that Arsenal was much better than Porto on the first half, but come on, at least be fair.  

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Sporting lost to Everton 2-1 in Europa league, I just hope Sporting wins at home and Matías Fernández gets to play his best football, we need him to be at 100% for the WC.

pastro243 said:
Sporting lost to Everton 2-1 in Europa league, I just hope Sporting wins at home and Matías Fernández gets to play his best football, we need him to be at 100% for the WC.

Yeah, they we've been on a bad form lately, lost 5 consecutive games, one of them was 5-2 to Porto. Matias Fernandez is one of the best players they have, but saddly, the current coach isn't using him very much. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Liverpool game was dire.

Babel really brought life to Liverpool which was lacking! Aqualiani looks like a waste of money and he should give Babel a run of games! GIVE HIM A CHANCE!

lestatdark said:
pastro243 said:

Yeah, they we've been on a bad form lately, lost 5 consecutive games, one of them was 5-2 to Porto. Matias Fernandez is one of the best players they have, but saddly, the current coach isn't using him very much. 

Yeah, he get a lot more play with Paul Bento, from the matches I saw one of the best was Matias with Liedson, the rest werent very good.

The problem with him is that he is a bit shy, and he looks kinda sleepy in the field, and doesnt ask to much for the ball but he has moments of brilliant play and good matches but its nothing compared to what he was in 2006, I mean, he won the best player in America, could score free kicks from large distance and he just seemed unstopable, he gained maturity in Europe but I think that he is lacking something that lead him to be one of the biggest promises of the country in years.

Oh, and Porto seems to be having a god season, I used to watch Falcao when he played in River and the qualifiers(he didnt do much but still you had to be careful with him) and it seems he is showing how great of a player he is now.