By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

ahh munkeh has said it is staggered now,i wondered where chelsea v inter was,next week

does that mean a game will be on itv1 then or have sky gobbled them all up

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

rrroooonnneeeyyy

the old men of milan can't cope

Above & Beyond

I think Chelsea will be on ITV, I haven't seen any ads for it on TV yet

And I really can't believe this, how has it got to 3-1? I know AC were wasteful, but Man U have had nothing, and they are winning easily

it wouldn't surprise me if sky have all of next weeks games but i hope not,

no doubt the brains at ITV will choose the return fixture at old trafford because it is all over,they usually do

milan need goals and quickly

Above & Beyond

come on super stoke

and milan

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Wow, I went out when Milan was dominating and now I come back with Man U 2 goals ahead. Very good match, I only wish Ronaldinho could go back to when he was unstopable, that was very fun to watch.

sounds like a good game

Above & Beyond

good win for utd

Above & Beyond

kowenicki said:
unbelieveable. lol.... so so lucky... again! battered for 40 minutes. 1-1

scored from his standing leg too... lolol

yeah as there first goal wasnt luck vds would have saved that

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

Really looking forward to Chelsea Inter tonight!