By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
i love xbox360 said:
rooney 27 goals this season wow what an improvement in a year!! must be rooney and ronaldo fighting for european player of the year already

Rooney has been immense this season, 23 in 24 or something in the league alone, credit where its due though, Valencia was superb tonight, set up both Rooney goals and always a threat to the West Ham defence, been a good signing so far imo, very impressed with his first season for us.

not seen much of Ronaldo (dont have Sky Sports atm), but from what I hear he's been doing alright for Madrid

great to see Owen score again today, must be great for his confidence, wouldnt be too suprised if its him and Rooney upfront for the Cup final on Sunday

only 1 point behind Chelsea again now, albeit with a game in hand, but they have a tough game against Man City at the weekend so who knows, I have a bet on City to win that game too, 6-1 (odds, not score, lol)

Around the Network
SciFiBoy said:
i love xbox360 said:
rooney 27 goals this season wow what an improvement in a year!! must be rooney and ronaldo fighting for european player of the year already

Rooney has been immense this season, 23 in 24 or something in the league alone, credit where its due though, Valencia was superb tonight, set up both Rooney goals and always a threat to the West Ham defence, been a good signing so far imo, very impressed with his first season for us.

not seen much of Ronaldo (dont have Sky Sports atm), but from what I hear he's been doing alright for Madrid

great to see Owen score again today, must be great for his confidence, wouldnt be too suprised if its him and Rooney upfront for the Cup final on Sunday

only 1 point behind Chelsea again now, albeit with a game in hand, but they have a tough game against Man City at the weekend so who knows, I have a bet on City to win that game too, 6-1 (odds, not score, lol)

how much will you win ??

yeah ronaldo has been awesome only played 14 games as he has been injured but has scored 12 goals (19 games-18 goals overall). valencia has impressed big time he has taken his chance to take back the left stop fron nani as he is banned, but some time i wish he would run past people more as he is are fastest runner but he improved the last couple of game espically against ac milan!!

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

i love xbox360 said:
SciFiBoy said:
i love xbox360 said:

how much will you win ??

yeah ronaldo has been awesome only played 14 games as he has been injured but has scored 12 goals (19 games-18 goals overall). valencia has impressed big time he has taken his chance to take back the left stop fron nani as he is banned, but some time i wish he would run past people more as he is are fastest runner but he improved the last couple of game espically against ac milan!!

put £3 on, so £18

Valencia and Nani both play best on the right it seems, though Nani can play on the left, be interesting to see who plays there on Sunday, weve yet to beat Villa this season so it should be an interesting match.

SciFiBoy said:
i love xbox360 said:
SciFiBoy said:
i love xbox360 said:

how much will you win ??

put £3 on, so £18

Valencia and Nani both play best on the right it seems, though Nani can play on the left, be interesting to see who plays there on Sunday, weve yet to beat Villa this season so it should be an interesting match.

i might be wrong but nani is banned for the final as its his 3rd game since his red card! so will start maybe with park/giggs(if fit) on the left with valencia on the right. i also think we should play a 4-5-1 like we did against arsenal and ac milan as a 4-4-2 (vs everton) dosnt suit man utd anymore as berba has been a total falure this season

YES TO BEER

i love xbox360 said:
SciFiBoy said:
i love xbox360 said:

how much will you win ??

put £3 on, so £18

i might be wrong but nani is banned for the final as its his 3rd game since his red card! so will start maybe with park/giggs(if fit) on the left with valencia on the right. i also think we should play a 4-5-1 like we did against arsenal and ac milan as a 4-4-2 (vs everton) dosnt suit man utd anymore as berba has been a total falure this season

ah, could be, yeah

4-5-1 seems to work well in big games this season for us, so you may be right on that, 4-4-2 is patchy because it depends on the form of Berbatov as you say, and he's been very patchy again this season, I think he may leave in the summer myself. (in fairness to him, he has scored 9 goals this season, only Rooney has more for us)

Around the Network
SciFiBoy said:
i love xbox360 said:
SciFiBoy said:
i love xbox360 said:

how much will you win ??

put £3 on, so £18

ah, could be, yeah

4-5-1 seems to work well in big games this season for us, so you may be right on that, 4-4-2 is patchy because it depends on the form of Berbatov as you say, and he's been very patchy again this season, I think he may leave in the summer myself. (in fairness to him, he has scored 9 goals this season, only Rooney has more for us)

well rooney 23 league, own goal 10 lol- then berba 9

yeah i agree that he might go, gonna have to take a big hit on him maybe of load him for between 12-15 million. but there is a chance we could get benzema as he has not settled in at madrid and the fans are turning on him as they see him as a faliure after 8 months lol(when will madrid learn?)

YES TO BEER

i love xbox360 said:
SciFiBoy said:
i love xbox360 said:
SciFiBoy said:
i love xbox360 said:

how much will you win ??

put £3 on, so £18

ah, could be, yeah

well rooney 23 league, own goal 10 lol- then berba 9

yeah i agree that he might go, gonna have to take a big hit on him maybe of load him for between 12-15 million. but there is a chance we could get benzema as he has not settled in at madrid and the fans are turning on him as they see him as a faliure after 8 months lol(when will madrid learn?)

£15 or so sounds about right for Berbatov, as for replacements, im not sure who we might go for, Benzema would probably be very expensive, so im not sure about him

well there are 3or4 very good striker that will or might move this summer.
1.Sergio Agüero
2.david villa
3.benzima (20million is they reported amount i will take)
4.pato

any of these would be very good signing but im affraid man utd dont have the money as them americans have ruined the club and drain it of money

YES TO BEER

lets have inter winning please 3-0 will do

Above & Beyond

how was that not a penalty for kalou

Above & Beyond