By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
FootballFan said:
WOW.

I think that Chelsea are in a good position. Knowing that Inter Milan arn't good travellers, i would strongly back Chelsea to win 1:0 at Stamford Bridge.

Anybody believe Inter can get a required result? The commentator said they haven't won the competition for 45 years. Maybe its their year!

yes i do they are italian and we all no they are the masters of draws

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

Around the Network
i love xbox360 said:
FootballFan said:
WOW.

I think that Chelsea are in a good position. Knowing that Inter Milan arn't good travellers, i would strongly back Chelsea to win 1:0 at Stamford Bridge.

Anybody believe Inter can get a required result? The commentator said they haven't won the competition for 45 years. Maybe its their year!

yes i do they are italian and we all no they are the masters of draws

Masters of sitting back and inviting constant pressure. NO TEAM goes to Stamford bridge and only defends ever get anything. Just looking at their recent record in Europe, they haven't got to a semi final for 7 years!

Drogba and Aneka were slightly off today, when they are fully firing i can see Inter getting demolished!

They are top of the table for a reason

CSKA 1-1 Sevilla

Great goal by Mark Gonzalez

Am I the only supporter of Panathinaikos? :)
Roma lost the first match ,let's see if we can at least get a tie in Rome...

AngelosL said:

can't see you beating roma but good luck and to salzburg

we get  spoting v everton on the telly 2moro

i'm looking forward to it

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
AngelosL said:

Sporting will be lucky if they don't lose the game, they have been playing like crap this entire season. They haven't won 7 games in a row, are almost 5th in the championship, 20 points behind the 1st and they seem to have trouble mantaining concentration throughout an entire game. 

Everton is going to push to score the early goal that's going to settle the entire elimination. If they do score it, it's all over for Sporting 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
zuvuyeay said:
AngelosL said:

Sporting will be lucky if they don't lose the game, they have been playing like crap this entire season. They haven't won 7 games in a row, are almost 5th in the championship, 20 points behind the 1st and they seem to have trouble mantaining concentration throughout an entire game. 

Everton is going to push to score the early goal that's going to settle the entire elimination. If they do score it, it's all over for Sporting 

wow,that's bad form for a club like sporting

still if they have a fullish stadium,they must have a chance,although everton are playing very well at the moment

Above & Beyond

AngelosL said:

i was wrong,well done the greeks

they did win in roma

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
lestatdark said:
zuvuyeay said:
AngelosL said:

wow,that's bad form for a club like sporting

still if they have a fullish stadium,they must have a chance,although everton are playing very well at the moment

Nahh, as you can see, they don't have that much support. Most of the fanbase of Sporting is trully displeased on how the club is being run and how little the players are putting on the field in recent games. 

Even so, they are having a good start in the game, but Everton is playing a bit defensive as well. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

sporting are playing better than everton at the mo,

no crowd though,obviously not happy

@kowen

it's not that bad italian football,roma 5 points behind inter and 3rd in serie a,should be enough for the greeks,must of been a bad night in rome and the 50,000 crowd

Above & Beyond