By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Great goal by Matias, I just cant get why they dont put him from the beggining.

Around the Network

liverpool goals up next

Above & Beyond

Extra time Valencia - Club brugge. (1-1 agg)

Anderlecht won from Atl. Bilboa 4-0 (5-0 agg)

Standard draws with Salzburg but won the first leg. (3-2 agg)

zuvuyeay said:
SciFiBoy said:
ha, just got a stream up for the last few mins, straight away, BAM, 3-0

haven't you got channel five sci-fi,its on normal telly

no arial, only one in the house is in the living room, but one of my housemates is watching something else

AngelosL said:
Roma Lost Again!!!!!! We are officialy in the 16 teams of the Cup. Go Panathinaikos!!

AFAIK all Italian clubs are eliminated in the Europa League.

Good news for the Bundesliga

Around the Network
pastro243 said:

It was a pretty awesome goal. At first I thought that he was going to lose the ball, but when I saw him flick it over Howard, I went o.O

Hopefully they do good with Atletico Madrid in the next round. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

draik said:
Extra time Valencia - Club brugge. (1-1 agg)

Anderlecht won from Atl. Bilboa 4-0 (5-0 agg)

Standard draws with Salzburg but won the first leg. (3-2 agg)

who have anderlecht and liege got next

the draws are already made aren't they

can't remember who fulham and liverpool have got

sporting got a.madrid i think

Above & Beyond

lestatdark said:
pastro243 said:

It was a pretty awesome goal. At first I thought that he was going to lose the ball, but when I saw him flick it over Howard, I went o.O

Hopefully they do good with Atletico Madrid in the next round. 

I was actually pretty mad they didnt put him before and he wouldnt have any chances, I was watching on the internet so I had a bit of lag, so I saw when he got the ball and, I also though he would loose it or pass it for someone to strike it, but then the image skipped to the goal and I could watch it in the replay, what I liked was the way he got rid of the defender.

Barozi said:
AngelosL said:
Roma Lost Again!!!!!! We are officialy in the 16 teams of the Cup. Go Panathinaikos!!

AFAIK all Italian clubs are eliminated in the Europa League.

Good news for the Bundesliga

not juventus

a few german clubs through though hamburg,wolfsburg and bremen

Above & Beyond

it's fulham v juventus

good should be on normal telly

Above & Beyond