By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Portsmouth 1-2 Stoke City

stoke down to ten men late on...then score injury time winner...nothing seems to be going Portsmouth's way at the moment...

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Probably the final home game for Portsmouth today.... they will be very lucky to get through the winding up order.

Massive Shame for the fans...... I feel for them.

BUT I think its right for football that they are allowed to go under. The Premier League clubs need a wake up call.

from what ive heard, if they go under, ALL POINTS taken against them are nullified...

Pretty boring stuff.

How did I miss this thread? I can't read everything but I'll start to post now.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

^ As you are from France you've probably seen Eden Hazard play a few times.
What do you think about him? There is a lot of hype surrounding him in Belgium, I only get to see him from youtube clips and you can't really trust those.

Around the Network

well done everton,moysie has quite a good squad there now i think,

spurs v everton at the weekend,

two goals from super pavlyuchenko,back from the dead

it will be interesting to see what happens to pompey,doesn't look good for them

back in non league i guess

Above & Beyond

i know most of you will be watching Inter v Chelsea 2moro night

but for those villa,palace,bolton and tottenham fans the Fa.com website will be streaming the cup replays free and legal 2moro night on FATV,

only in the UK and ireland though,

Above & Beyond

2-0 United so far, 2 good headers from Rooney from good Valencia crosses

3-0 FT

Owen got the third, United played well, got the job done and fully deserved the win.

rooney 27 goals this season wow what an improvement in a year!! must be rooney and ronaldo fighting for european player of the year already

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER