Wet was announced ages ago and had a bit of hype, which has died since. It hardly got mentioned by anyone at E3. Anyway here is the E3 09 trailer:
It's being published by Bethesda Studios so it has a good chance of being a great game. It is coming this September to NA and Europe. Here are some special features (from play.com):
- Three Types of Gameplay: Seamlessly combines three types of gameplay: 360 degree slip-aiming mechanics, sword fighting and acrobatic abilities.
- Acclaimed Writer Duppy Demitrius: Written by Demitrius who is best known for his work on the action-packed TV series 24.
- Ultimate Interactive Action Experience: Over-the-top acrobatics with constant action that features aerial sword attacks, fantastic sword skills and high body count.
- Cinematographic Style: Unique retro film visual treatment with stylised over-the-top characters, an original 70's inspired soundtrack and locations that span three continents.
- New Iconic Character: Rubi combines attitude, style and killer instinct!
It looks pretty interesting and is written by the who has written for 24. I will keep my eye on this game. Anyone else interested in it?