By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's getting Wet?

true most VGC women think this a dating website....i think NFG is the female who actually plays games and VGC girl too

Around the Network
Xxain said:
true most VGC women think this a dating website....i think NFG is the female who actually plays games and VGC girl too

... wat?

Xxain said:

No, that's not even close. Most girls just want to have casual discussion about games or other things not related to games. From being in them several times myself, I hate being in internet arguments. They're the worst thing in the world, and women are just sane enough to not punish themselves with them.

axumblade said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Xxain said:

No, that's not even close. Most girls just want to have casual discussion about games or other things not related to games. From being in them several times myself, I hate being in internet arguments. They're the worst thing in the world, and women are just sane enough to not punish themselves with them.

For a second, I thought you were referring to being in conversations with girls. lol.

Yeah, I worded it poorly. I'm pretty tired right now.

That said, the thread title could have just as easily suggested getting wet in another way, like falling into a lake or walking in the rain. If the first thing that came to everyone's mind, was, well...you know, that says something.

Carl2291 said:
What an amazing thread title.

Agreed

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Around the Network

Bethesda should be making a new game engine for Fallout 4 and Elder Scrolls V.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

tombi123 said:
Torillian said:
Carl2291 said:
What an amazing thread title.

lol.....I was so ready to lock it. 

@OP:  Well, you know how hot and botherred you get me Tombi :P

So you are getting Wet? If there is online, we could play together.

I foresaw all of this before I clicked on the thread... Yet it's still funny...