By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's getting Wet?

With thread titles like this, it's no wonder there aren't many girls around this forum...

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I'm not. It does not look too interesting

I'm wet....

On Topic, What is this game even about?

TruckOSaurus said:
With thread titles like this, it's no wonder there aren't many girls around this forum...

If girls are so stupid that they're scared off by thread titles, I don't want them on Vgchartz anyways. There's a far bigger reason why there aren't many girls on this site (which I could go into), but I'll save it for now.

I just hope the writing isn't anything like 24.

Around the Network

^ im interested...wats the reason

I'm surprised there is very little hype for this. It is being published by Bethesda. I know its not being developed by them, but you would think just having them involved would create more hype then its getting.

I likez to get them wet.

EDIT: I just realized it was a game title!

RolStoppable said:
Xxain said:
^ im interested...wats the reason

Rude people like Mr. Montana who pretend to be handsome in order to get girls to post.

Because most girls don't want to have hour or more long debates about sales figures and politics. Which is 90% of this site now.

Tombi: Most people don't care about the publisher. The publisher may be able to start more hype, but I don't think it would matter if the greatest publisher in the world was publishing it. The only real exception is Nintendo.

nice thread title.