By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is Wii's Bubble Bursting? --First Japan, now UK

Wii has 51 millions LTD for now, which is already a great number. NSMB, Wii Sport Resort, Wii Fit Plus, Monster Hunter 3, DQ X are games which will give big boosts to the Wii sales.
And If, one day (I don't know if it will come), they make a price drop, its sales will go up.

I don't see where's the problem. It's a sure thing the Wii LTD will surpass one day the 100 millions.

Around the Network
bardicverse said:
amp316 said:
This turned into a serious thread? Lame.

Nah, this was an attempted derailment of the derailment. The truth is that the chart in the OP was made up by a midget ninja. Minja sabotage is on the rise, and now has begun to span the videogame industry.

Stick to the derailment of the derailment and don't concentrate on the derailment. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
bardicverse said:
amp316 said:
This turned into a serious thread? Lame.

Nah, this was an attempted derailment of the derailment. The truth is that the chart in the OP was made up by a midget ninja. Minja sabotage is on the rise, and now has begun to span the videogame industry.

Stick to the derailment of the derailment and don't concentrate on the derailment. 

I blame Bolero for not bringing her sister niece here!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Has the bubble burst yet?

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Pyro as Bill said:
Has the bubble burst yet?

Expert comic timing, methinks.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

Why is it when Nintendo sells slow a "little" its "OMG Nintendo's sales are down!!"  or "Is Nintendo's Prime over?"  Heres the real Question or statement.  "Is Microsoft or Sony going to finally catche up to Nintendo slowing sales?"  Even with slowing sales Nintendo still outselling the HD systems.  Your focus should be on "Ballooning" sells the other guys should be having because of lack of slower sells from Nintendo.  "I" dont see it happening.  Everyone is DOWN and None of the other two HD systems are covering the slack from the leader...

Wow at all these old threads being resurrected.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

mightyERone said:

Why is it when Nintendo sells slow a "little" its "OMG Nintendo's sales are down!!"  or "Is Nintendo's Prime over?"  Heres the real Question or statement.  "Is Microsoft or Sony going to finally catche up to Nintendo slowing sales?"  Even with slowing sales Nintendo still outselling the HD systems.  Your focus should be on "Ballooning" sells the other guys should be having because of lack of slower sells from Nintendo.  "I" dont see it happening.  Everyone is DOWN and None of the other two HD systems are covering the slack from the leader...

Yes but you see, the other systems are normal, real consoles, and their hardware sales are accordingly acting as such. The Wii, by contrast, is just a passing fad, so we're all looking for signs that it will end, because once the casuals move out of gaming, Nintendo goes third-party. For consoles anyways; they've eventually made a real system with the DS, almost in spite of themselves, so they can stay in handheld gaming for a while longer. Just no more Nintendogs, or we'll have to put all that FPS experience to good use.

tuoyo said:
Wow at all these old threads being resurrected.

Slow news day, whatcha gonna do? I expect the new NPDs will end this very soon.

RolStoppable said:
mightyERone said:

To understand this thread you just have to know that the original poster, darthdevidem, only does this for the vg$. Some people are so greedy that they even fight for virtual money.

Stop trying to re-derail the derailed thread and tell me where I have to go to see a virtual money fight.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Oh damn... it actually this thread where some serious crow must be served... far more than BKK2's thread.  Good lord, the species may go extinct after this one.