By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - LAST WEEKS figures will be updated tonight

I hope you enjoyed your Holiday, sir. You deserved it.

As you can see, the service that you offer is like crack with members suffering from severe withdrawal symptoms.

Around the Network

Mother of God......

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

wow.. above 100k..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

ioi, please offer a mechanism (even just a thread you post in once a week) to let everyone know when you are aiming to have numbers up by. Given you run the site by yourself noone should expect them to be on time every week, but any regular indication of when they can be expected would be highly valued. Thanks.

wait.. the week before halo 3 had that much of a jump? amazing...

Anyways, I've been waiting quite some time to see the eternal sonata numbers.
I'd be interested to see if some of the hardware sales bleed over into unrelated genre like RPGs.

Around the Network
Dolla Dolla said:
I hope you enjoyed your Holiday, sir. You deserved it.

As you can see, the service that you offer is like crack with members suffering from severe withdrawal symptoms.

You aren't kidding. I thought rabid torch carrying members were going to storm Ioi's home if he didn't post something soon. People need to realize that this site is done in his free time. He isn't getting paid to do this you know

"good news everybody"

Is it possible that the 360 could be the highest selling console for the month of September in the USA????

Hey ioi....good thing your back, I hope everything went okay.

WOW!!!!! Xbox 360 sold more than 100k over the Wii.....YESSSSS!!!!!

Thanx ioi, hope the hollyday was good to you :)

Looks like the 360 did even better than optimists like me thought, I see a hundreds of crows flying to all those people who sayed Halo fans allready had a 360... come and get it guys :) Muahahah, but seriously beating the Wii one week before Halo3 is pretty unexpected. OMGZ 360 is going to take back the krown... well not really but if you want to say that, now is the time :)