By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Mass Effect sales?

G: 325,000
H: 175,000

Around the Network

This is the 24 hour notice if you were waiting to make a prediction now is the time to make one. I suppose it is time for me to make a prediction seeing as all the reasonable predictions have been made. I will go with an unrealistic prediction, or the best case scenario for the game and console.

G 1.2 million H 400,000

software = 600K
hardware = 190K

Well we should have the numbers in a couple days so its time to float this back to the top. Question to those who posted a prediction do you feel right now that you are still on the money, or do you now have doubts. Anyway good chance to entertain the sales discussion even if no more predictions will be listed.

rawr

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is
the best guide. In an age of Insanity
look to the madman to show the way.
- - Warhammer 40,000 rule book

Around the Network

Im predicting off on both, hardware should be more thanks to black friday (completely forgot)

I should of guessed lower for software, but should do good and have great legs

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Lost tears of Kain said:
Im predicting off on both, hardware should be more thanks to black friday (completely forgot)

I should of guessed lower for software, but should do good and have great legs

Why do you think 525k is too high for the software this week? If a weak game like Assassin's creed can do over 500k in america in it's first week, a higher ranked, anticipated exclusive game should at the very least hit around the same 500k mark RPG or not. Especially during a time of increased sales.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Game: 620k
360: 210k

Carpe Diem!

ITBobby said:
Game: 620k
360: 210k

nice

To Each Man, Responsibility

G 485,000