By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Last Remant not coming to PS3 confirmed?

http://playstation.joystiq.com/2009/06/24/yoichi-wada-suggests-the-last-remnant-may-never-make-it-to-ps3/

This is the lamest excuse I've ever heard.  If they made it for the ps3, then there will be better sales initially.

Discuss.

Around the Network

Who cares? This game wasn't very high quality.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

Not surprising. I really dunno why Square sucks so hard at multiplatform development.

Ugh boy, if it really doesn't, I'll be pissed...

I was actually looking forward to this...is this the part where I say "lame!!"?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Square is slowly fading away as a console devs anyway. not many sales on consoles this gen...

Meh, if it never showed up I would only be perturbed that I never got to confirm or deny Stick's Rosy image of the game.

Dno said:

Square is slowly fading away as a console devs anyway. not many sales on consoles this gen...

They put some of the biggest PLAYSTATION 2 RPG franchises exclusive to the XBOX 360, what the hell can you expect? I honestly dont believe it was just SQUARE that made all those ip not release on the playstation 3, because if it was they are the dumbest company this gen, I mean honestly if you are on two platforms one which sees good sales in japan, and one that sees great sales in the west, there is your market growth, but exclusive on a platform were RPG's  arent its best selling genre, and its absolutely hated in japan..

mM

that sucks, i love the 360 version. i would buy it again on the ps3.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

its not a lame excuse. ps3 onwers are goiing to miss a quality rpg.