By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Last Remant not coming to PS3 confirmed?

Maybe Square thinks the game blows and wants to make sure all Square games that comes to PS3 are AAA? lol all i kno is that PS3 is getting nothing but FF from Square lol.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Dno said:

Square is slowly fading away as a console devs anyway. not many sales on consoles this gen...

They put some of the biggest PLAYSTATION 2 RPG franchises exclusive to the XBOX 360, what the hell can you expect? I honestly dont believe it was just SQUARE that made all those ip not release on the playstation 3, because if it was they are the dumbest company this gen, I mean honestly if you are on two platforms one which sees good sales in japan, and one that sees great sales in the west, there is your market growth, but exclusive on a platform were RPG's  arent its best selling genre, and its absolutely hated in japan..

I think that whatever Japan would have pulled in for PS3 sales wise...North America balances it out for the 360. I don't think sales would be drastically higher on either platform.

If square doesn't have the manpower to do multiplats, they may as well go for the system that is easier to develop for, if the sales are going to be roughly the same.

I see the same thing happening with Nier.

After FF13 (I still think V13 is going multi) I think Square are gonna call time on ps3 and just release token psOne on psn titles.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I blame the 360 being too easy to program for, making devs lazy.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

It's a solid JRPG (not quite LO though) but it's very hard. Theres always the pc version ps3 owners could get.

Around the Network

It's their fault to begin with. If this was Simultaneously released with PS3 they could have sell more and all fans are happy.

Or the ps3 being too hard?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

lol I almost forgot about that.

Barozi said:
lol I almost forgot about that.

I thought most had.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

leo-j said:
Dno said:

Square is slowly fading away as a console devs anyway. not many sales on consoles this gen...

They put some of the biggest PLAYSTATION 2 RPG franchises exclusive to the XBOX 360, what the hell can you expect? I honestly dont believe it was just SQUARE that made all those ip not release on the playstation 3, because if it was they are the dumbest company this gen, I mean honestly if you are on two platforms one which sees good sales in japan, and one that sees great sales in the west, there is your market growth, but exclusive on a platform were RPG's  arent its best selling genre, and its absolutely hated in japan..

very true.. thats what i was getting at.