By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Last Remant not coming to PS3 confirmed?

^^This

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

I have it for PC anyways. People that have PS3's and don't have it for PC/360
Your not missing much.
It sucks.

At least it doesn't suck as bad as Cross Edge. 360 fans can only hope that they don't get that game localized so they don't accidentally get lured into a purchase by one of the game's many franchises and loathe themselves day after day, year after year for a purchase so bad they just end up giving up gaming altogether.

Always be on guard with your gaming purchases.

Nightwish224 said:
Nightwish224 said:
I don't think it will come to PS3... they are so busy with other projects anyway ;) Just get a 360 if you want it so bad!! :)

I would also like to note that I get the system for the games!!!

I have a pc to play it on.  The point is the reason SE is giving: "Since LR did not do well on 360, we're not going to bother with the PS3".  No duh it's going to fail, you expect a fps system to be full of rpg fans?

It's just another shitty Square Enix JRPG... Who cares.

Around the Network
phnguyen89 said:

http://playstation.joystiq.com/2009/06/24/yoichi-wada-suggests-the-last-remnant-may-never-make-it-to-ps3/

This is the lamest excuse I've ever heard.  If they made it for the ps3, then there will be better sales initially.

Discuss.

It was an OK RPG, PS3 fans are not missing much if it does not come out on the PS3. I personally really liked it, but the general consensus is that it was mearly average..

Garamond said:
At least it doesn't suck as bad as Cross Edge. 360 fans can only hope that they don't get that game localized so they don't accidentally get lured into a purchase by one of the game's many franchises and loathe themselves day after day, year after year for a purchase so bad they just end up giving up gaming altogether.

Always be on guard with your gaming purchases.

You gotta admit that the battle system is cool for XEdge.  Hopefully, NISA will use the money from the port to 360 to make better games for the PS3.

if any ps3 owner wants to have an attemp at the quickest trade-back-in be my guest

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

*sighs*... I was gonna buy it...

4 ≈ One

thats too bad for ps3 owners. It is a decent game. alot better than the reviews gave it credit for. I got it for $10 so definatly worth it to me

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!