By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Tropico 3. 360 Console Exclusive. New Images.

not that interested...

Around the Network

what did your wife with the game room?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Nice and colorfull!  I like sim city like games.

ChichiriMuyo said:
I really wish people would stop using the word exclusive for things that aren't. When I saw the topic I was thinking no way would they not have a PC version of this game when that's where the series really works and, yep, there's a PC version. And that's where 90% of the people who play this game will be doing it. FFS, Xbox fanboys, learn what a real exclusive is.

"Console exclusive" is probably the silliest thing to come out of the console wars. I approach it from the perspective that if it can be played elsewhere, it isn't exclusive. But people will just say, PC isn't a legitimate platform, most people here are console gamers, i like my couch or something along those lines. Given that a RTS controls far better on PC, I'm not sure why you'd make a thread proclaiming that you get a console exclusive of the assuredly inferior version of a game that already had a lackluster sequel. I did like the original Tropico though so I will check this out.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Sweet, Tropico 3 is coming out and it's going back to it's roots. I played the first one and really liked it, never played the second since it seemed to stray from what the game was about. Going to get this for the PC.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Around the Network

Xbox-Users: Hey, this looks pretty interesting

PS3-Fans: THIS is not exclusive and I would feel offended to have this game on my console.

PC/Xbox360 = exclusive. You can't play this game on any other console. Thats what makes it exclusive. Ask the 2 million people that bought Mass Effect  or Left 4 Dead.

PC/PS3 is exclusive as well, there just aren't that many games with such a combination. If there would be, PS3-Fans would claim this as exclusives as well. That's for sure.

The title says CONSOLE exclusive anyway...

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Hi guys, Ivan-Assen from Haemimont Games here, developers of Tropico 3 for PC and Xbox 360.

It's not exactly a city-builder, it's more of a "political sim"; the point is not to build a grand city, but to maintain your iron grip over the island with all means possible: bribes, faked elections, political assassinations, alliances with the superpowers (it's set in the Cold War). It's a sequel to Tropico 1, not Tropico 2 - which was quite a different game about 18-century pirates.

It's quite a slower game than e.g. Halo Wars, there shouldn't be any concerns about the controls.

And there are hardly any strategy games on the 360 this fall, so we keep our fingers crossed! Please buy 10 copies each

unsigner said:

Please buy 10 copies each

Will do!

Cool! I loved the first Tropico, it had a lot of personality.

unsigner said:

Hi guys, Ivan-Assen from Haemimont Games here, developers of Tropico 3 for PC and Xbox 360.

It's not exactly a city-builder, it's more of a "political sim"; the point is not to build a grand city, but to maintain your iron grip over the island with all means possible: bribes, faked elections, political assassinations, alliances with the superpowers (it's set in the Cold War). It's a sequel to Tropico 1, not Tropico 2 - which was quite a different game about 18-century pirates.

It's quite a slower game than e.g. Halo Wars, there shouldn't be any concerns about the controls.

And there are hardly any strategy games on the 360 this fall, so we keep our fingers crossed! Please buy 10 copies each

Sounds awesome. as long as the controls are good i will buy it