By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Tropico 3. 360 Console Exclusive. New Images.

Tropico 3 has been announced for 360 only as well as it's PC counterpart. I actually really liked Tropico. So at least I dont have to sit uncomfortably to play the 3rd installment. Instead I can play in my purpose built games room my wife did for my birthday.

Here's the images for the game.

Around the Network
selnor said:

Tropico 3 has been announced for 360 only as well as it's PC counterpart.

Made me laugh.

Looks pretty good, though!

What Genre is it?

If it's like Tropico 2, it's a management sim. Looks like this time you're playing a tinpot dictator instead of a pirate, though.

What kind of game is this, it looks like Sim City?

Around the Network

I mean it's a strategy game.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Looks pretty good for that type of game. O/T, lucky you; you have a very understanding and supportive wife. Most wives and girlfriends do not encourage their spouses to play computer games.

Krill said:
Looks pretty good for that type of game. O/T, lucky you; you have a very understanding and supportive wife. Most wives and girlfriends do not encourage their spouses to play computer games.

I know. It's so awesome I will take a video of my games room soon and put it on VGChartz for you all to see. My Lewis and Halo collection is all put up around the room to. She let me have the whole spare bedroom to myself! :)

looks very good, will keep my eye on this one.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Looking forward! I really liked the first one. Never had the chance to play No2.
But I love the idea of playin a sim game from my armchair!!!