By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most overated video game charter.

Mario

Around the Network
TheThunder said:
Sonic I mean even his concept is silly. Yeah we have a hedgehog who is faster than the speed of light !!! He had one or two good games back in the stone age on a console nobody cares about but now he got to harass us every year with dozens upon dozens of shitty games taking away space on shelves and making us sick to the point of vomiting just upon seeing his face.

Somebody should really take that rodent to the back yard with a shotgun and putting him out of his misery. I'll do the honors for free.

that reminds me of the Zero Punctuation review of Sonic Unleashed

Solid snake, he's stupid has shit, he got used by the la-li-lu-le-lo in every metal gear

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Pikachu!

TheThunder said:
Sonic I mean even his concept is silly. Yeah we have a hedgehog who is faster than the speed of light !!! He had one or two good games back in the stone age on a console nobody cares about but now he got to harass us every year with dozens upon dozens of shitty games taking away space on shelves and making us sick to the point of vomiting just upon seeing his face.

Somebody should really take that rodent to the back yard with a shotgun and putting him out of his misery. I'll do the honors for free.

Yea I mean a console that at one point overcame Nintendos (thanks to Sonic's help) shows noone cared about that console.

Around the Network
Games4Fun said:
TheThunder said:

Yea I mean a console that at one point overcame Nintendos (thanks to Sonic's help) shows noone cared about that console.

didn't that "console" release a 2 years ahead of the SNES then when the SNES was released it caught up to it and outsold it in a year. Yeah what an accomplishment Sonic should pat himself on the back .... not

TheThunder said:
Games4Fun said:
TheThunder said:

didn't that "console" release a 2 years ahead of the SNES then when the SNES was released it caught up to it and outsold it in a year. Yeah what an accomplishment Sonic should pat himself on the back .... not

Yes I believe it was around two years. Went on to sell around 30mllion to. Snes was around 50 million, if I am recalling right. Sega was the first to put a big dent into the Nintendo monopoly. Ofcourse the next gen Sony blew thoose outta the water.  Anyway getting off what I am talking about. I would be happy if a console and mascot I helped to make did that.

Barozi said:
trashleg said:
RCTjunkie said:
Luigi

D: i love luigi... i think he's one of the most underrated characters ever.. hmmph.

Agreed.

I loved Luigi's Mansion. Where the heck is part 2 ???

i know, that game was waaaay too short. I was so happy that he had an important role in super paper mario too

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
Barozi said:
trashleg said:
RCTjunkie said:
Luigi

D: i love luigi... i think he's one of the most underrated characters ever.. hmmph.

Agreed.

I loved Luigi's Mansion. Where the heck is part 2 ???

i know, that game was waaaay too short. I was so happy that he had an important role in super paper mario too

You're just teasing me, because you know exactly that I don't own a Wii.

LUIGI 4EVA !

Luigi is actually underrated (can't remember who said he was overrated). He has been living in Mario's shadow since he was made. He is the side kick who craps himself in ghost houses...that's just what he does.