By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most overated video game charter.

trashleg said:
RCTjunkie said:
Luigi

D: i love luigi... i think he's one of the most underrated characters ever.. hmmph.

Agreed.

I loved Luigi's Mansion. Where the heck is part 2 ???

Around the Network

People keep saying Mario.

What great things do people say about Marios character?

I mean i've never heard anyone say that Mario is a great character. He's just iconic. Like Micky Mouse.

He has no personality even...

To be an overrated character I think you have to be popular for being a character... not for being an icon who started it all.

I dont find Cloud emo at all, oh well

but Sephiroth is definently overrated, he was mislead to believing he was an ancient, that Jenova was his mother (when his real parents were Lucrecia and Dr. Hojo) and that he was the heir to the planet

Tallgeese101 said:
Sephiroth - beaten by his own clone and generally fails in comparison to Kefka

Well he wasn't really a clone.  That's just what he was called in FF7 for some stupid reason when he was just a totally different guy who's body was enhanced by his cells.

Spehiroth is up there though... everyone loves him as an actual character... when he's not really original.

The guy from Gears of War Marcus I think it is, what a boring character. Not even the best character is he's franchise......Cole-Train

Around the Network

Oh possibly Batman or Hulk if only as carryovers for how unbelievable overrated they are in comics.

Some people think if you give Batman enough time he could beat god.

And if slept with hulk's girlfriend he could punch out god.

Also Master Chief is badass and so is Kratos. So would the fanboys stop atacking the best exclusive characters from each console!!!

irishLAD09 said:
Also Master Chief is badass and so is Kratos. So would the fanboys stop atacking the best exclusive characters from each console!!!

I don't own a PS3, just Xbox and Wii, and I've spent countless hours playing Halo 3.  That said, Master Chief is a worthless, flat, boring character who sucks.

I don't own a PS3, just Xbox and Wii, and I've spent countless hours playing Halo 3. That said, Master Chief is a worthless, flat, boring character who sucks.

Fair enough, who do you think is the best character on the Xbox?

Kasz216 said:
People keep saying Mario.

What great things do people say about Marios character?

I mean i've never heard anyone say that Mario is a great character. He's just iconic. Like Micky Mouse.

He has no personality even...

To be an overrated character I think you have to be popular for being a character... not for being an icon who started it all.

I must agree.  He's just well known, not praised as a character.

OT:  Hmmm...  I can't think of any.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz