By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most overated video game charter.

Sephiroth - beaten by his own clone and generally fails in comparison to Kefka

Around the Network
D_Boy said:

Ok man...that's your opinion, and I respect that. I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

And that's what this thread is about, its all opinion and perspective. There's no use to argue about what someone else says, as opinions are based on nothing of solid base. I see that God of War is at the top of your game list, so I can imagine it may have struck a chord, but likewise, the Zelda games are my fav, and just glanced on by the 15 posts referencing Link as overrated. =) Everyone has the right to their opinion, no matter how stupid it or they might be.

definitely Mario. He's just a boring character. Games are fun, character is still overrated though.

Luigi

50 cent...

Around the Network

Cloud.

RCTjunkie said:
Luigi

D: i love luigi... i think he's one of the most underrated characters ever.. hmmph.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
RCTjunkie said:
Luigi

D: i love luigi... i think he's one of the most underrated characters ever.. hmmph.

RCTjunkie = Waluigi confirmed.

I'm gonna have to go with either Cloud or Master Chief.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

spartan004 said:
*puts up flame shield* Kefka *runs away*

You should be ashamed of yourself.

On topic:  Sephiroth by a wide margin.