By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most overated video game charter.

D_Boy said:

^^ Well...he wasn't the god of war until he killed the actual God of War...and was offered his position. So yeah...technically he has bragging rights. Then in the second game, he killed the Sisters of Fate...he literally spit on Fate...and said "Hey...you suck"...and killed them on their home turf, going on to making Zeus flee like a girly man. That's badass...and definitely not overrated.

The character is considered the God of War, thus overrated, what he did doesn't change anything. Kratos = Overrated

Around the Network
bardicverse said:
D_Boy said:

^^ Well...he wasn't the god of war until he killed the actual God of War...and was offered his position. So yeah...technically he has bragging rights. Then in the second game, he killed the Sisters of Fate...he literally spit on Fate...and said "Hey...you suck"...and killed them on their home turf, going on to making Zeus flee like a girly man. That's badass...and definitely not overrated.

The character is considered the God of War, thus overrated, what he did doesn't change anything. Kratos = Overrated

the God of War can't be overrated.....it can only be overrated if it doesn't live up to what it claims to be...the God of War causes War and Destruction...therefore...it does what it claims...therefore not overrated. Proof by Mathematical Induction. Want me to integrate that for you with respect to Kratos?

MC he is a guy in a motocross suit

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

bardicverse said:
D_Boy said:

you make no sense

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

..... Kratos....*run for life*....

Around the Network

Snake. Well, his games are overrated, maybe hes not.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Cloud and Sephiroth. All Sephiroth ever did was kill a flower girl behind her back. He's not as badass as many put him out to be.

Sephiroth and Cloud. Bunch of emo pansies and to top it all one of them has fantasies about his mom. That's just sick

What are you looking at, nerd?
D_Boy said:
bardicverse said:
D_Boy said:

the God of War can't be overrated.....it can only be overrated if it doesn't live up to what it claims to be...the God of War causes War and Destruction...therefore...it does what it claims...therefore not overrated. Proof by Mathematical Induction. Want me to integrate that for you with respect to Kratos?

Nope, I stated what I said, and you cannot change that. Kratos is overrated. Argue till you're blue in the face if you like or deal.

@radha - Seriously, you can't even spell right most of the time, and you say that *I* don't make sense?

bardicverse said:
D_Boy said:
bardicverse said:
D_Boy said:

Nope, I stated what I said, and you cannot change that. Kratos is overrated. Argue till you're blue in the face if you like or deal.

@radha - Seriously, you can't even spell right most of the time, and you say that *I* don't make sense?

Ok man...that's your opinion, and I respect that. I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. At the end of the day, Kratos is still a badass...I mean...instead of buying sunglasses...he just decapitates Helios...preventing the sun from rising. Now that is awesome.