By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most overated video game charter.

D_Boy said:
Luigi is actually underrated (can't remember who said he was overrated). He has been living in Mario's shadow since he was made. He is the side kick who craps himself in ghost houses...that's just what he does.

it was RCTjunkie. BOOOOO!

poor luigi, i love him. he is the P2 to mario's P1..

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:
D_Boy said:
Luigi is actually underrated (can't remember who said he was overrated). He has been living in Mario's shadow since he was made. He is the side kick who craps himself in ghost houses...that's just what he does.

Funny story.  I'd always Play the NES and SNES mario brothers games in 2-Player mode... and intentionally kill off mario so i could play as Luigi.

Mario he's milked in most games.

master chief

Kratos

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
trashleg said:
D_Boy said:

Funny story.  I'd always Play the NES and SNES mario brothers games in 2-Player mode... and intentionally kill off mario so i could play as Luigi.

lol. as the younger sister, i always had to go P2 (thats probably why i have a strange affinity now for Tails too) ^_^ so Luigi was my character always. <3

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.